Triple L from ohio

-

TripleL

Reaction score
I drug a 74 Duster home from AZ last spring and have been learning and learning a lot about every evening from this website. First of all I want to thank every person that put any useful information on here. I have owned quite a few dodge trucks , my daily is a cummins that being said I've always been a Chevy guy as far as performance vehicles go. This is my second hot rod / toy sold my 70 grand sport years ago to fund my house. I love the duster body lines but then after working on a lot of things and seeing how they were designed I really scratch my head, the rods behind the wheels??? Wiper seal that leaks into the car?? K member?? I need such and such part so off to my neighborhood dodge guy and he's like yeah I got that and that but I don't want to sell anything. Go check with so and so. Yeah he's got three of everything but he might need them someday.strike two!! Next guy same deal he's got an 8 3/4 340 4 speed plus all the trinkets i need.Guess what he MIGHT find an a body some day and need it so Sorry!! Strike three!! So I just tell him I'll sell him my duster. He asks how much I tell him,he's like that's fair let me think about it overnight. Next day he's like I don't have no room in my yard,no time for any projects,and NO I still don't want to sell anything. Welcome to dodge world.at least Chevy guys will put a number on stuff. So after 8 months of gathering parts and hours of traveling I've bout for a start of something. I will say that I see that mopar people are dedicated and loyal which is rare nowadays.So thanks in advance for advice and information

Welcome to FABO!!!

Didn't take you long to learn the way of the Mopar, lol. You now belong to an elite group of car lovers that the "other" guys will never understand.

It's a Mopar thing :thumbsup:

Welcome to FABO!!!

Didn't take you long to learn the way of the Mopar, lol. You now belong to an elite group of car lovers that the "other" guys will never understand.

It's a Mopar thing :thumbsup:
Thanks

Welcome to FABO from NE Ohio! The people on this site are the best! Enjoy the comradery. Take advantage of the wealth of knowledge & the occasional BS here!

Welcome from NW Ohio - got any pictures of your Duster?

Put up a Wanted ad here and see
What pops up. You never
Know.

Welcome
To
The
Group​

welcome to Mpoar you will find that there are guys that will help in many ways and some will give you what you need at a cheap price just to get your car on the road.

-
Back