Status
Not open for further replies.

RPMagoo

Just An Old Motorhead
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED -- A, Clean, Trunk Lid For A 70 Duster. -- No Rust - No Dents. -- Must be within a reasonable driving distance from 18848, in N.E. Pa.

70-71 duster and 71 demon will all be the same lid. 72-76 has a ribbed body line down the center.

I will check out what years the cars are and the condition. They are at a yard in Pleasant Mount the owner is a friend of mine and slow to do business with. May take a while to get this info but I know he has a few dusters and at least 1 demon. PM me your # if I can help you further. Giving you his # is not going to work.

I will check out what years the cars are and the condition. They are at a yard in Pleasant Mount the owner is a friend of mine and slow to do business with. May take a while to get this info but I know he has a few dusters and at least 1 demon. PM me your # if I can help you further. Giving you his # is not going to work.
-- Your in box is full. Let Me know what's there - condition - price, and how do I deal with this Guy. -- Thanks

Last edited:
I know that stuff gets swapped around over the years. A buddy with a nice 1971 340 Duster told me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back