Try #2(#1 disappeared????) Staying overnight in Albuquerque - Not a good idea

-

Danny Boy

Reaction score
(PS If there is something offensive about this post please advise)

Hello,
I'm from New Mexico and have no grudge against one of our cities.

If you value your vintage auto or other belongs, you're risking theft if you stay at a local motel overnight.

For years now, I've heard of vehicles, trailers, box trucks, race cars, etc being stolen from motels and it appears that it is nowhere under control. I don't even know if the local motel association cares. This happens at high end motels also.

My wife and I went to the Zia Marching Band Fiesta(Albuquerque) last night and discovered that our marching bands instrument truck had been stolen from a local hotel! Pissed me off, but nothing new.

Visit Albuquerque, just don't stay overnight in a motel unless you plan on sleeping in your car "packing heat"!

https://kvia.com/news/new-mexico/20...ment-from-lchs-band-some-items-are-recovered/

I hope you can recover your vehicle and property
Some of these motel locations are a prime spot for thieves
Any security cameras

My wife went to stay in Albuquerque 2 months ago with her friend and it was the 1st time she saw a shooting, in a park located in a gated community. I guess some thugs got in, as she described it the jumped over a fence & fell down a hill. She said close to going over a cliff. That **** pisses me off, gangs, drugs, people who don't give a **** about others.
She did bring me back some hatch pepper sauce....yummy

LOL, Yea, some how I don’t see the thief’s getting together after a heist and playing Mozart around a camp fire.

What a cesspool this place has become. Go enjoy yourself at Phil Chacon park. lol

-
Back