Trying to come to a number

-
Punctuation helps a whole lot when it comes to understanding what someone is writing. It can mean multiple things without the punctuation. I obviously thought you meant something different.

****, I know him, I know him...

He used to come over to our house and eat chicken ****, I know him...

****, I know him, I know him...

He used to come over to our house and eat chicken, **** I know him...

Punctuation helps a whole lot when it comes to understanding what someone is writing. It can mean multiple things without the punctuation. I obviously thought you meant something different.
yes, please learn to write whole sentence’s in english with out running one into the other. You write like 3rd grader.

Grammar police strikes again!!!!!! They used to burn my *** till I won the lottery and hired this good looking gal to come in and write all my internet chit!!!!!
I was going to give each active member her $15,853 out of my extra lottery winnings, (less the grammar cops), but I hired a really, really, really good secretary. And then there was that expensive divorce!!
Yes it is true, the coma helps sometimes.

Grammar police strikes again!!!!!! They used to burn my *** till I won the lottery and hired this good looking gal to come in and write all my internet chit!!!!!
I was going to give each active member her $15,853 out of my extra lottery winnings, (less the grammar cops), but I hired a really, really, really good secretary. And then there was that expensive divorce!!
Yes it is true, the coma helps sometimes.
I guess but I also figure it ya can't make your way through a paragraph punctuation is not going to help.lol these are the same people that go online and see these post's that read if you can read this your one of a select few and fly threw that in two seconds it's just being silly just for the sake of doing it and to them I say ok fella's I'm stupid not good at grammar tell me something I don't know there ya go...

-
Back