Trying to find F3 green

-

amcervantes

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the color F3 green. I've been searching and haven't found anything yet. Does someone make that color and calls it something else. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Is that the Forrest/dark green color (I'm not up on paint codes)?

67Dart273's response with the little chart graphic brings up a good point.

Throughout the years Ma Mopar would sometimes change the name of the paint even though the color of the paint did not change. Probably a marketing thing to make it seem like it was a fresh new color when in all actuallity it wasn't.

To further confuse things they used a three character paint code that would have the first letter of the paint code change when the paint name changed. They used their manufacturing year date code - E = 1969, F = 1970, G = 1971, etc; but the important thing was that the actual paint code itself, in this case "F3" did not and therefore it was the same color even though the name and/or three character paint code may have changed over the years. F3 on a 1969 Dodge would have been coded "EF3 light green metallic" while the same color on a 1971 Plymouth would have been coded "GF3 amber sherwood metallic" even though it is the exact same color green - which is F3

-
Back