Trying to find the nuts for the hood hinge

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
I have a 67 Barracuda that I need to get the nuts for the hood hinges. Someone here told me R/T specialties but that is a no go as I called several time over a month ago and finaly got him. Ordered 20 as they are $1 each. I did not want to make a small order of just $6. Gave him my CC information and address and nothing.. Been a month now no charges nothing. He does not answer the phone.

Anyone know of someo ther place? I do not have one to compare it to. Car is just painted so no cutting or grinding on anything...

I have a 67 Barracuda that I need to get the nuts for the hood hinges. Someone here told me R/T specialties but that is a no go as I called several time over a month ago and finaly got him. Ordered 20 as they are $1 each. I did not want to make a small order of just $6. Gave him my CC information and address and nothing.. Been a month now no charges nothing. He does not answer the phone.

Anyone know of someo ther place? I do not have one to compare it to. Car is just painted so no cutting or grinding on anything...

If you are asking about the push on type you can drill, washer and cotter pin those.
It worked great on the Wife's Dart.

Ya I just go to the local hardware store and get them. Can't remember the price but pretty sure they are way less than a buck each.

-
Back