trying to upload a pic

-
is it yours or a web pic? if its a web pic try cop and paste
BU.jpg

works just right click it and say copy. If its a pic on your computer hit upload photo
PDRM0001a.JPG

Yeah, both ways , sure must be missing something !!
All photos here need to go through the "Upload Photos" module. (to the right of the "Post Reply" button of your response box.

Capture photo.JPG

51bf66b7b1cfa36c68fa1c0cb214c785x.jpg

As Pishta mentioned you can right click a picture and click "Copy Image" then right click in your post and click "Paste" and it will put the picture in your post like I just did with the image above.

Click on the box and it should automatically go to the favorites menu on your computer. Click on pictures and choose a file and photo to load.

Capture photo2.JPG

Capture photo3.JPG

View attachment 1715313106

As Pishta mentioned you can right click a picture and click "Copy Image" then right click in your post and click "Paste" and it will put the picture in your post like I just did with the image above.
Exactly but you do have to go through the "Upload Photos" module. You can't just copy and paste a photo to your post.

My phone works the same as my laptop as far as uploading photos.

well that didn`t work either !

Hey Bob, I can remote into your computer and show you how to do these things on your own computer screen if you are ok with me doing it.
You will be able to see exactly what I am doing as if you were using your own mouse on your own screen.
It requires a software download and a code you will have to tell me to have access to your computer.

The software is called Team Viewer and is here:
Home - TeamViewer

No need to worry about doing this as I use it to help some of my customers and have used it to help a few people here.

Let me know.

Hey Bob, I can remote into your computer and show you how to do these things on your own computer screen if you are ok with me doing it.
You will be able to see exactly what I am doing as if you were using your own mouse on your own screen.
It requires a software download and a code you will have to tell me to have access to your computer.

The software is called Team Viewer and is here:
Home - TeamViewer

No need to worry about doing this as I use it to help some of my customers and have used it to help a few people here.

Let me know.
Great idea. I have used Team view dozens of times.

Exactly but you do have to go through the "Upload Photos" module. You can't just copy and paste a photo to your post.

I just did with the picture I posted.:D
Copied the picture with a right click on a pic from Google images and then came back here and right clicked in my post to paste it.

upload_2019-4-1_10-5-44.jpeg
Copy and paste works with Google images but the paste option isn't available when I try with my own photo.

upload_2019-4-1_8-7-40.jpeg

This is a picture right out of my own pictures folder that I copied and pasted into this post.
I just opened my pictures folder and right clicked on this picture and clicked 'Copy" then came back here and right clicked again in my open post and clicked "Paste"

(You do have to click in your post first to get the cursor there flashing and then right click and Paste will be there.)

The option is greyed out on mine. Probably a difference in software and operating systems. As long as you can figure out how he can do it that would be good.

20190401_100819.jpg

Win 7 on this computer, but my other win 8 computer does it also.
Did you click in your post first to get the cursor flashing in it, and then right click for paste?
Paste will be greyed out unless you click your cursor in your post first.

Win 7 on this computer, but my other win 8 computer does it also.
Did you click in your post first to get the cursor flashing in it, and then right click for paste?
Paste will be greyed out unless you click your cursor in your post first.
Yep

Acrobat, Google Chrome but probably Java would make a difference. As long as we can get Bob fixed up that's the main thing. I can do anything I need to do on mine by using the Upload photos button.

-
Back