TS Switch Needed

-

mydart270

myDart270
Reaction score
OK ...would like to know why the 1968 Dodge Dart Turn Signal (TS) switch is either less than $100 or close to $200 on Ebay. Mine is "kaputs" and needs to be replaced. Has anyone purchased a TS switch for about $90 on Ebay? Does it work after installation? Does it fit properly. I know NOS will fit and work but I need to not spend so much for a TS switch.

thx....great forum, great A-body people, you have helped me so many times. Car is a 1968 Dodge Dart 270 and fully restored (almost) except dumb things are happening lately like TS switch for L/H turns does not work.

The repops on EBay are Chinese...you pays your money and takes your chances.
I have a good original still in a parts car I can do for $45 plus shipping.
Message me if you can use it

OK ...would like to know why the 1968 Dodge Dart Turn Signal (TS) switch is either less than $100 or close to $200 on Ebay. Mine is "kaputs" and needs to be replaced. Has anyone purchased a TS switch for about $90 on Ebay? Does it work after installation? Does it fit properly. I know NOS will fit and work but I need to not spend so much for a TS switch.

thx....great forum, great A-body people, you have helped me so many times. Car is a 1968 Dodge Dart 270 and fully restored (almost) except dumb things are happening lately like TS switch for L/H turns does not work.

Contact Slantsixdan on this forum. His website offers new turn signal switches made to original Chrysler specifications. His website: Daniel Stern Lighting Consultancy and Supply

-
Back