TTI HEMI HEADERS

-

68 HEMI GTS

Reaction score
anyone running them with a stock k frame? I’m putting a motor plate in my car and am putting it per the diagram. The whole 16”/14” seems to put it slightly to the drivers side compared to the factory BB mounts I was using. It also looks off on the motor plate. I don’t have tti headers yet. Just getting ready.

Thanks

B069DC48-B633-4B8B-A5CE-D4F615E25C61.jpeg
570300CC-6885-4FA1-8FBB-BA142DCC96AA.jpeg

Are you going with 2 1/8 or 2 1/4 diameter tubes? Wondering if the bigger tubes will fit in a dart with that stock k frame?

anyone running them with a stock k frame? I’m putting a motor plate in my car and am putting it per the diagram. The whole 16”/14” seems to put it slightly to the drivers side compared to the factory BB mounts I was using. It also looks off on the motor plate. I don’t have tti headers yet. Just getting ready.

Thanks

View attachment 1715131862 View attachment 1715131863
All are offset from the factory . "steering shaft and box clearance", I have 1 3/8" offset on my 440/505 wedge in a 68 fastback, w/ a motor pklate, it would not work any different !

All are offset from the factory . "steering shaft and box clearance", I have 1 3/8" offset on my 440/505 wedge in a 68 fastback, w/ a motor pklate, it would not work any different !

Yea I know that, I’m asking about specific measurements for the guys running these headers with a hemi. It was more like 16.5 and 13.5 on the original mounts. Factory BB k frame.

Last edited:
We am running them on the Flash. Fit like a glove with the TTI measurements. There is only one place to put that Hemi that the headers like.

It is more than the steering box and passenger fenderwell....the torsion bars have to snake thru too.

Last edited:
The motor placement was done by FABO member ns1rm21 .

That's his Hemi Dart in the first 3 pictures. That was used for the first set.

from my experience.....and I have done dozens. Go in from the bottom, dropping the car over the Hemi / transmission / headers.

Hemis are such big animals, I like to bring the Hemi (minus valve covers) with the transmission and headers attached in from the bottom , leave it hang on the cherry picker attached at the rear by the trans mount. Next bolt in the K (HDK or factory) with steering box or rack / pinion attached from the bottom and finally settling the Hemi / drive train on its motor mounts or the motor plates.

-
Back