-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassnasty82

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a reasonable option for headers that will fit my 69 cuda with a 383 and power steering. Willing to go to manual steering if that gives me more affordable options.

Yes you should of listed this in the parts wanted section but that does not get you the info you are looking for so here is my opinion.

From my personal experience of putting a big block into my scamp and also reading others experiences of doing the same, I would say that your best bet is TTI headers. YES they are stupid expensive but they work with very little or no modifications, you install them once and there done, no in and out for clearing headers around other things. Headers have always been a pain in the *** to install so look at it from the perspective of if you can buy the very best headers and related items (gaskets, bolts, etc) you can so you do the job once and never have to mess with them again. so for me it boils down to this question what is your time and possible frustration worth?

Looking for a reasonable option for headers that will fit my 69 cuda with a 383 and power steering. Willing to go to manual steering if that gives me more affordable options.
if you haven't noticed, 110 folks viewed this because they think you have something for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back