Turks Place

-

rtarozzi

Reaction score
Bob 'Turk' Tarozzi here. Some of you may have heard of me, others not. I suggest you check my website WWW.rtarozzi.com
As you will see I’ve been around longer than most. I have an office full of Mopar history that I would like to see saved for future generations of enthusiasts. To get the complete picture checkout my website and if interested give me a shout.

rtarozzi@yahoo.com

Bob 'Turk' Tarozzi here. Some of you may have heard of me, others not. I suggest you check my website WWW.rtarozzi.com
As you will see I’ve been around longer than most. I have an office full of Mopar history that I would like to see saved for future generations of enthusiasts. To get the complete picture checkout my website and if interested give me a shout.

rtarozzi@yahoo.com

Welcome to FABO Mr Tarozzi.

It’s an honor to respond to your post and welcome you to FABO.

Thank you for your contributions to our hobby. You were and are truly a pioneer.

Thank you. Eric.

What Prorac1 said! Read your articles in Mopar Action. Very glad to have you, and, thank you for your knowledge!

Welcome from North Dakota. Wow looks like you got it all figured out already.
It's an honor to have you here.

Welcome from Kentucky! :welcome: I've been wanting to read your book as soon as I can get one! Glad to see you here!

A Rebel With A Cause. Yeah I've heard of you. Welcome aboard!

Most all of us that race are familiar with your history, or at least the Mopar portion. Hah! Anyway just another racer up here in the frozen tundra saying welcome aboard and a little bowing and scraping to you as a true pioneer. Thank you Good Sir.

Welcome aboard sir! As a longtime fan, I believe it's our privilege to have you here. Make yourself at home. :welcome:

P.S. Your link has been posted on my new social media Mopar group page. Not a lot of members on there yet but hopefully that will change soon. Vintage Mopar Lovers Unite!

Last edited:
Thank you for becoming one of the FABO team.
I hope you will become an active member here and post lots of your knowledge and info that you have gathered over the years.......

-
Back