Twilight Zone marathon

-

DodgeLad

Skipped the Light Fandango
Reaction score
You see Mr. Simpson, a Man, well, he'll walk right into Hell with both eyes open. But not even the Devil can fool a dog!

Possibly the best one ever.

always liked the twilight zone
(it has, however, made it impossible for me to take forest withakker serious in any other role)

this would have been a real good post, if someone would have told me what time and channel this would be on

Sci-Fy and all day.
Cannot help with the particular episode OP refers to though...
C

Willougby, next stop Willougby.

I haven't watched this much TV since Lonesome Dove and The Stand.

there was a movie that would give you shivers

(I know, worst version of that song ever, but still)

:elmer::elmer::realcrazy::realcrazy: You Lost me :)

It's an episode about a guy who is badgered by his wife and boss, and is fed up with his entire existence. On his train commute home, he dreams about a stop, Willoughby, an idyllic 1888 town where it is always summer. He ends up taking that exit.

One of my favorites is " To Serve Man". About Aliens that come to earth, then start taking people to their planet. When the earthlings finally decode a book left by the aliens called To serve man, they realize it's a cook book.

One of my favorites is " To Serve Man". About Aliens that come to earth, then start taking people to their planet. When the earthlings finally decode a book left by the aliens called To serve man, they realize it's a cook book.
Love that one, watched it. Richard Keil is the 350 lb alien...lol

One of my favorites is also the hunt with the guy from Beverly hillbillies .
Another favorite is the one where they try to do surgery on what they say are ugly people and if it
doesn't take they send them away . At the end it shows the people who have pig noses and donkey ears that are suppose to be the normal ones , and a handsome dude and beautiful woman are suppose to be hittious and thee surgeries won't take , so they are gonna send them away .

Saw that one, at the end the 'pig-faced' doctor is horrified with the results and drops his scissors. The pig faces are hidden throughout the episode. The disaster girl is Donna Douglas (Ellie Mae Clampett), but that's not Buddy Ebsen in 'The Hunt'. It's Arthur Hunnicut and unbelievably he was only 51 when the episode was filmed.

Caught "To Serve Man", and of course, "Terror at 20,000 FT". Can't miss those.
That's the one with William Shatner? Gremlin tears the heck out of the jet engine during a thunderstorm? That one?

Another one I remember was the one where the guy is having a bad day loses his job and finds the stop watch that stops time .
He stops time and does all kinds of stuff then the watch breaks and time is stuck standing still !

Another one where the guy likes reading books and I think it's like the end of the world and he gets all the books he can read and drops his glasses and breaks them and can't see .

Telly Savalas in "The living Doll"
MV5BMTAxNjU0OTc2MzdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDc1NTkxMjIx._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

also "The Fever" done to a video now..."...Franklin.....!"

was there one where an astronaut crash lands on an uninhabited "planet" and finds out its Earth by seeing some telephone poles or something?

was there one where an astronaut crash lands on an uninhabited "planet" and finds out its Earth by seeing some telephone poles or something?

did he figure it out when he saw the statue of liberty?

Big zone fan. How about the one with the 1950's train robbers hide in the desert in a cave in individual time capsules set for 50 years and come back in like 2003 with all their gold bars and when they finally have to get out of the desert they start dying off one by one until the last guys left and about to die and someone in a space car (LOL) comes up just as the last guy is dying and he's trying to offer All These Bars and gold for a drink of water and he goes back to his wife and is mystified by this guy thinks gold is worth anything. Wow that was a long sentence!

"The Brain Center at Whipples" is an outstanding episode.

-
Back