[WANTED] TXV Tube

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't forgotten, I just have to dig that box out of the pile. Are you using the original R-12, or the modern R-134? I know R-12 is available for a King's ransom, but it's cheaper and easier to convert to R-134. If you've replaced all the lines, and a rebuilt compressor, a new TXV won't care, and you'll be money ahead in the future. I think I have an old RV-2 compressor in the shed. Good luck on your project.

I haven't forgotten, I just have to dig that box out of the pile. Are you using the original R-12, or the modern R-134? I know R-12 is available for a King's ransom, but it's cheaper and easier to convert to R-134. If you've replaced all the lines, and a rebuilt compressor, a new TXV won't care, and you'll be money ahead in the future. I think I have an old RV-2 compressor in the shed. Good luck on your project.

I am using a new system, Sanden compressor and new lines & hoses. So I will not need the TXV & tube because it is an updated system?

The kit may include them. I'd check before ordering new parts. The Sanden uses way less power than the old RV-2.

Haven't found it yet, but I found my MSD E-Curve distributor from 2011, my Quick Fuel Super Street SS750AN from 2009, and a box full of interior parts a box of firewall gaskets, and my Schumacher 340 motor mounts from 2008. I admit I got sidetracked by my treasure. I see the condenser, so I know I'm close......

Haven't found it yet, but I found my MSD E-Curve distributor from 2011, my Quick Fuel Super Street SS750AN from 2009, and a box full of interior parts a box of firewall gaskets, and my Schumacher 340 motor mounts from 2008. I admit I got sidetracked by my treasure. I see the condenser, so I know I'm close......

I get it...I also get lost in the treasures I find along the way, lol! Thank you

I found my original A/C system parts. Do you need the filter/dryer P/N? I've seen the Sandersen system uses it's own set of parts. I'm more than happy to send you pics of the original RV-2 system parts, but your modern scroll compressor may use different parts. Paul.

Good morning, I have a filter/drier just in need of the TXV. I am sorry if I misunderstood a previous reply, I thought that you were looking for where you got the one you have.

All good, Brother. Is it the capillary tube you're looking for? I would think your new system would come with one. I'd check with Carid, too. They have a bunch of obscure parts. Paul.

No, I have the TXV and capillary tube and the AC hard line with the tube for the capillary. I need the TXV elbow/tube that connects the TXV to the AC evaporator at the firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back