uncle tony's garage gets called out by the roadkill guys

-
I'll tell ya he has done way more **** to his car and back again because he can. And does. More then me and my loud unmotivated ***. And a lot more than some on here. I'd say hes teachable and proven it.

Yeah, he's gotta big mouth......but so do I. I like him alright.

I don't worship anyone on the forum, nor do I have a problem with anyone.
Nowadays I mostly stay logged out so I get to occasionally see what the 43 plus people I have on ignore or saying....
Yellow has never seen my car except for on videos here number one. Number two how can he call me slow when he has no time slip here to prove he's even been in a car...???.. I say post the time slip and then call someone slow...
I don't want to learn what he's got to teach it doesn't mean I'm on teachable...
Maybe if I was part of the good old boys club I'd get away with name calling people as well... a real man calls another man a b**** face to face not via the Internet...
Anyways back to the subject wasn't this hacks calling hacks hacks...

Hey Captain save A ho... the thread is pot stirring in nature from the beginning but what you're really saying is stop picking on my hero...
lol, grow up dude, I call it like it is. If you held yourself to the same standards as everyone else you would have a ALLOT less posts period. But then you couldn't have the fun of being a pot stirrer when it suits you. You go ahead and continue to pick and choose when it aligns with your agenda.

lol, grow up dude, I call it like it is. If you held yourself to the same standards as everyone else you would have a ALLOT less posts period. But then you couldn't have the fun of being a pot stirrer when it suits you. You go ahead and continue to pick and choose when it aligns with your agenda.
Grow up and call grown men b****** via the Internet? Or grow up and tell other men what to go ahead and continue to do? I'll continue to tell my kids and my dog what to do...
I bust yr seeds about his trailer brake fiasco and it's on to the name calling and my slow car... how many times do I have to say I have the slowest stroker on the internet for you to believe it... (Yet the only one with the time slip..)
Can you post a video of how fast yr's car is..
I never hear one word out of you when I'm busting someone else's seeds...

And notice I always respond to you and to fisherman's 67.. not on my ignore list because no one has to resort to name calling or threats we are men..

And notice I always respond to you and to fisherman's 67.. not on my ignore list because no one has to resort to name calling or threats we are men..
I appreciate that. you and YR have a thing but that has nothing to do with you and me. You know dam good and well you like to stir things up from time to time and for the most part I don't care unless it's muddying up a tech thread. I know this is far from a tech thread but Tony is the guy that needs to prove something if he makes the claim, not the guys refuting it. If YR says his car runs a certain et you can bet your telling him to prove it not the guys denying it.

If you look back you will see I am an equal opportunity caller outer but only when I'm in the mood :poke::D
Oh Moody are you? That could be menstrual... :poke::D...
I called yr out and his car (if he has one..)for years.. for 6 years now since the mad scientist disappeared and yellow rose appeared I have been calling him out for a time slip for a race and so far all I've got is a burger and fries... LOL..
Now my car isn't even a drag car anymore and I haven't posted about it on the race part of the forum probably in years except for just what I've been doing to it to take it off the track... I do got to take it back there one day to try the nitrous but I'm busy building a truck going to work and then any spare time racing my go-kart which is 300 times more fun than going to the drag strip...

I called yr out and his car (if he has one..)for years.. for 6 years now since the mad scientist disappeared and yellow rose appeared I have been calling him out for a time slip for a race and so far all I've got is a burger and fries... LOL..
Now my car isn't even a drag car anymore and I haven't posted about it on the race part of the forum probably in years except for just what I've been doing to it to take it off the track... I do got to take it back there one day to try the nitrous but I'm busy building a truck going to work and then any spare time racing my go-kart which is 300 times more fun than going to the drag strip...

wondering , did that burger and fries come w/ a strawberry shake ??

Nowadays I mostly stay logged out so I get to occasionally see what the 43 plus people I have on ignore or saying....
Yellow has never seen my car except for on videos here number one. Number two how can he call me slow when he has no time slip here to prove he's even been in a car...???.. I say post the time slip and then call someone slow...
I don't want to learn what he's got to teach it doesn't mean I'm on teachable...
Maybe if I was part of the good old boys club I'd get away with name calling people as well... a real man calls another man a b**** face to face not via the Internet...
Anyways back to the subject wasn't this hacks calling hacks hacks...

That’s all I needed to see. In fact, from you own MOUTH a you told me you can’t be taught. You have to do it yourself. Thats EXACTLY what you told me. So why lie?

The only hack is you. Your cobbled up **** that is embarrassingly slow. And your pathetic driving is just that. My dead cousin could jump in that stroker junker and drive a tenth and half out of it. And was a B- driver.

I’ll be in town in a week or so. Stop by and I’ll tell you you are a ***** to your face.

You calling me out doesn’t mean ****. I have nothing to prove to a poser like you. I was doing this **** before you were out of your diapers. You are just another **** bird running his mouth and you are way over your skis.

It’s damn funny that you can now say you have more fun NOT going to the drag strip when I said publicly many times I was over that LONG AGO. Once again you are way behind the curve and you big sewer mouth overloads your ***** ***.

BTW that piece of junk you have was never a “race” car. It was a gutted, slow turd that a decent builder and driver could have run it much quicker. Sad really.

As for the trailer brakes you “THINK” you know the situation is hilarious. Once agin, in the end you were wrong. Nothing new for you. Just a blowhard running his mouth in a thread where you have no business.

Why aren’t you out fixing that junk cart you cleaned the wall with?

In quest for finding horsepower...

Some of you are ungrateful for the footwork put in by folks who didnt owe you **** to begin with.
These guys learned things and shared them. If someone was on a budget and used stock replace stuff.. then they could do the reverse...no one intended anyone to go and tear apart a running motor to swap banks/reverse the thrust. If you're in the 1960s trying to find power... just think about it. As with anything... there are more primitive ways of doing things than others.

I did it because it was a junkyard motor that happened to be rebuilt and never fired yet... so why not try some goofy **** while going through and cleaning the leaves out of the valley after ya leave sit under a tree for a week unsure of any use for it till you scuff a skirt on no.5 due to a recalled mopar Mallory remand distributors that were improperly phased.

Did I strike a nerve... LOL..
It's nice to see someone who is so we'll versed in me.. hanging on my every word.. fantasizing about driving my car... Following my karting thread...
Hey tough guy how about using that energy to mow my lawn instead of beating me up... LOL..
(More physical threats that the good old boys club gets away with..).. LOL..

wondering , did that burger and fries come w/ a strawberry shake ??
NO!!.. lol.. he was a complete gentleman and insisted on buying.. it wasn't that I couldn't have one I just don't like eating too much greasy food and a milkshake too far away from my throne LOL...

Did I strike a nerve... LOL..
It's nice to see someone who is so we'll versed in me.. hanging on my every word.. fantasizing about driving my car... Following my karting thread...
Hey tough guy how about using that energy to mow my lawn instead of beating me up... LOL..
(More physical threats that the good old boys club gets away with..).. LOL..

I thought I was blocked? Yet here you are. Seems like YOU are triggered like the puke you are.

You can always come by when I’m over there tough guy.

In quest for finding horsepower...

Some of you are ungrateful for the footwork put in by folks who didnt owe you **** to begin with.
These guys learned things and shared them. If someone was on a budget and used stock replace stuff.. then they could do the reverse...no one intended anyone to go and tear apart a running motor to swap banks/reverse the thrust. If you're in the 1960s trying to find power... just think about it. As with anything... there are more primitive ways of doing things than others.

I did it because it was a junkyard motor that happened to be rebuilt and never fired yet... so why not try some goofy **** while going through and cleaning the leaves out of the valley after ya leave sit under a tree for a week unsure of any use for it till you scuff a skirt on no.5 due to a recalled mopar Mallory remand distributors that were improperly phased.
We did it back in high school with a 360. We built a shop race car (valliant then a dart) that we reversed the stock pistons, paw 260 cam, stock cast single plane intake, holley 750 dp 2" spacer, cheap headers and 727 with paw stall and 3.91s out back. Ran 13.0s laving the shifter in drive but ran 12s when manually shifting. No before or after but what did we have to lose?.
At the same time in this day and age if someone makes a claim that something somewhat controversial makes more power they should be prepared to have some evidence, especially in the world of social media.

I'm usually the one getting worked up lol.
I'll tell you this, I've seen J post lots of pics of all sorts of mods/upgrades, you name it that HE has accomplished.
LOTS of keyboard warriors here(myself included at times) that have nothing to show other than typical chest beating. Lmfao.
You can't buy entertainment like this for any money!
It's like 2 animals in barn yard............

I'm usually the one getting worked up lol.
I'll tell you this, I've seen J post lots of pics of all sorts of mods/upgrades, you name it that HE has accomplished.
LOTS of keyboard warriors here(myself included at times) that have nothing to show other than typical chest beating. Lmfao.
I'm not posting this to defend YR or to take a swipe at JPAR, or anyone else since they can defend themselves, but this type of thinking is seriously flawed. I know quite a few shops that have lots of great pics and move a ton of volume out the door and I can tell you that the quality of work being put out the door isn't worth pennies on the dollar. Just look at the "reality" of some of the reality shows and the quality they produce. So someone post's pics of accomplishments and that makes them a legitimate guy to trust?, how does that even begin to give you any real idea of their abilities/knowledge or integrity?. By that definition half the shops on this forum would have no business due to lack of pics and I could post a few pics of head porting/flow results on god knows who's flow bench and make a ton of money.
Oh yeah, there's an entire internet full of people doing this already, hence this entire thread lmfao.

Last edited:
Not flawed, it's what we "have" right? So now you're assuming that "someone" is lying? Because they take the effort to post pics and updates, all the while there is nothing but keystrokes from the other side?? Lmao. Your thinking is flawed as much as a brake controller.:poke:
I'm not posting this to defend YR or to take a swipe at JPAR, or anyone else since they can defend themselves, but this type of thinking is seriously flawed. I know quite a few shops that have lots of great pics and move a ton of volume out the door and I can tell you that the quality of work being put out the door isn't worth pennies on the dollar. Just look at the "reality" of some of the reality shows and the quality they produce. So someone post's pics of accomplishments and that makes them a legitimate guy to trust?, how does that even begin to give you any real idea of their abilities/knowledge or integrity?. By that definition half the shops on this forum would have no business due to lack of pics and I could post a few pics of head porting/flow results on god knows who's flow bench and make a ton of money.
Oh yeah, there's an entire internet full of people doing this already, hence this entire thread lmfao.

Not flawed, it's what we "have" right? So now you're assuming that "someone" is lying? Because they take the effort to post pics and updates, all the while there is nothing but keystrokes from the other side?? Lmao. Your thinking is flawed as much as a brake controller.:poke:
Did I say anybody's lying lol, matter of fact I specifically said what I posted had nothing to do with anybody but "the line of thinking" you are using. And I stand by that, to say someone is more qualified or accomplished than another simply based off pics they posted is ridiculous. I have zero pics of all the years I drag raced, guess that didn't happen. Brake controller?, not sure what that has to do with anything but maybe jpar was right about worshipping, he just didn't realize it was you worshipping him.:poke::D

-
Back