uncle tony's garage gets called out by the roadkill guys

-
Worshipping him lmao. I should've ignored your 1st comment directed at me. Like I said, all we "have" on fabo is vids and pics, and trust? Yeah I trust Jpar. His word over someone else's that had an "empty" challenge lmao.
Sooo you can go back to polishing YR's pom poms.:poke::rofl:
Did I say anybody's lying lol, matter of fact I specifically said what I posted had nothing to do with anybody but "the line of thinking" you are using. And I stand by that, to say someone is more qualified or accomplished than another simply based off pics they posted is ridiculous. I have zero pics of all the years I drag raced, guess that didn't happen. Brake controller?, not sure what that has to do with anything but maybe jpar was right about worshipping, he just didn't realize it was you worshipping him.:poke::D

We did it back in high school with a 360. We built a shop race car (valliant then a dart) that we reversed the stock pistons, paw 260 cam, stock cast single plane intake, holley 750 dp 2" spacer, cheap headers and 727 with paw stall and 3.91s out back. Ran 13.0s laving the shifter in drive but ran 12s when manually shifting. No before or after but what did we have to lose?.
At the same time in this day and age if someone makes a claim that something somewhat controversial makes more power they should be prepared to have some evidence, especially in the world of social media.
I miss paw.

Worshipping him lmao. I should've ignored your 1st comment directed at me. Like I said, all we "have" on fabo is vids and pics, and trust? Yeah I trust Jpar. His word over someone else's that had an "empty" challenge lmao.
Sooo you can go back to polishing YR's pom poms.:poke::rofl:
Again, so what I posted initially had nothing to do with this forum but was related to the idea of pics/videos makes someone legitimate. But since you seem to be so focused on the yr/jpar deal what is it that you makes you think he is such a "master"?, and please you don't have to answer lol, cause I won't take the time to respond and waste anymore of this thread .

After 4 pages of reading on this post....did anyone ever dyno the pistons and then reverse the pistons?

Last word.:drama:
Again, so what I posted initially had nothing to do with this forum but was related to the idea of pics/videos makes someone legitimate. But since you seem to be so focused on the yr/jpar deal what is it that you makes you think he is such a "master"?, and please you don't have to answer lol, cause I won't take the time to respond and waste anymore of this thread .

After 4 pages of reading on this post....did anyone ever dyno the pistons and then reverse the pistons?
I think they were dyno'n keyboard warrior strokes instead. :D
I think their tune was a little rich...cause they sure blubbered a lot!

The most comprehensive mail order catalog ever, I remember being pretty young and seeing the "541 dinosaur" ford stroker, pure awesomeness.
My favorite was the 8 sleeved std bore 340. Probably a 318 casting! the 340 forged crank i got was a forged 318 poly that was drilled and balanced to 340 specs. The whole page of SSI house brand cams in spreadsheet form...... could sit on the pot for hours flipping thought that catalog.

It's funny all the tony fans, are bending over backwards to praise a guy who has a full on racecar, that in 2 years has failed to make a full pass without breaking, and is as slow as a 200k mile minivan, and whose newest project is a Mazda miata, that also broke in his parking lot, and they expect the general public to think he is a "teacher" the guy is a clickbait master, and hes making a living off of fleecing dumbasses

Last word.:drama:
Well, I was saving this for a special day but if you really like pics, here is a REAL ACTUAL PIC OF YR circa 1987 doing 9.80s with a four speed tunnel ram n/a 340, at woodburn, jpar can verify the woodburn part.
image0.jpeg

It's funny all the tony fans, are bending over backwards to praise a guy who has a full on racecar, that in 2 years has failed to make a full pass without breaking, and is as slow as a 200k mile minivan, and whose newest project is a Mazda miata, that also broke in his parking lot, and they expect the general public to think he is a "teacher" the guy is a clickbait master, and hes making a living off of fleecing dumbasses

Lol, you seem awfully obsessed with him... smdh...

The most comprehensive mail order catalog ever, I remember being pretty young and seeing the "541 dinosaur" ford stroker, pure awesomeness.
I used to get mimographed catalog sheets from a guy in Rosemead, CA with all his speed parts. Had to send him four 1st class stamps to pay for them.

Now it seems there is a bit of a "update" in the controversy, according to David vizard, in some years past he tested the very idea of piston swapping, and his dyno test showed a gain of roughly 5hp, on a engine that produced 250hp. So you could assume, on a typical 150hp 318, it could be worth about 3, maybe 3 1/2hp, although the margin of error is likely more than that...I still say it's a waste of time, throw away your worn out 50+ year old factory pistons, bore and hone the block STRAIGHT and ROUND, and it will make MORE difference percentage wise than this hokey piston swap non sense. And dont use a carpenters level and flashlight to check your bores either.

Now it seems there is a bit of a "update" in the controversy, according to David vizard, in some years past he tested the very idea of piston swapping, and his dyno test showed a gain of roughly 5hp, on a engine that produced 250hp. So you could assume, on a typical 150hp 318, it could be worth about 3, maybe 3 1/2hp, although the margin of error is likely more than that...I still say it's a waste of time, throw away your worn out 50+ year old factory pistons, bore and hone the block STRAIGHT and ROUND, and it will make MORE difference percentage wise than this hokey piston swap non sense. And dont use a carpenters level and flashlight to check your bores either.

Does this mean you are saying UT is right?

So there's no power to be made at all? You're very confusing....
I'm thinking perhaps you have a reading comprehension problem...I said it's a WASTE OF TIME, there is MORE POWER IN A STRAIGHT ROUND BORE, than a worn out bore with a backwards piston. And I also said IF YOUR BUILDING A WORN OUT POS core engine it MIGHT BE WORTH 5 hp....

-
Back