-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparraceman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Contact seller
does anyone have a set of headers maybe bought and didnt use ,want to sell ? something that fits with out a lot of problems have a 1963 dart with 340 -904 i have a brand new set of coated hooker fender well headers , also cant afford TTI what have some of you used ? someone had mention doug headers have anyone used them ? have a part # any pictures would be nice threw a conversation thanks

does anyone have a set of headers maybe bought and didnt use ,want to sell ? something that fits with out a lot of problems have a 1963 dart with 340 -904 i have a brand new set of coated hooker fender well headers , also cant afford TTI what have some of you used ? someone had mention doug headers have anyone used them ? have a part # any pictures would be nice threw a conversation thanks
I dont have any but im doing a v8 swap my self in my 65 dart . I cant remember what the part number is but their headmen shorty pretzel hugger headers for small block mopar . The passenger header fits fine but have to modify the driverside . This set up will clear the starter and stiring box

1513007577128.jpg

I have Dougs in mine, and they barely fit with modification. They are not cheap, plus I had to get a flaming river ujoint for the power steering and a mini starter.

I have a 340 4spd in my 64 dart.

I have Dougs in mine, and they barely fit with modification. They are not cheap, plus I had to get a flaming river ujoint for the power steering and a mini starter.

I have a 340 4spd in my 64 dart.
Have any pics of D.S. header/Z bar/linkage clearance? Im also doing 65 Dart magnum 4spd swap...….. Thanks

65 is a different beast, you have more clearance than the 63/64, and yes my clutch linkage is hitting the pipes.

65 is a different beast, you have more clearance than the 63/64, and yes my clutch linkage is hitting the pipes.
I yanking out all linkage and bracets and putting mini starter off of 96 dodge dakota v6 cheapest starter at o'reallys and putting a full manual valve body for exhaust clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back