-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparraceman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Contact seller
wanted under chassie headers that will work on a 1964 dart with 340 engine something that will clear everything without bunch of hassel can be used if not all beat up price and picture shipped to 44905 or if soneone has did this and know a header that will work would appreciated the info no fender well got a new set of them now thanks

both street strip 11 second 340 64 dart i heard maybe doug headers if still available had fender wells on my 340 63 dart run mid 11 not much of a motor

<----- When I rebuilt this, I was really thinking about under the chassis headers. The tire clearance and turning radius with the full fender well headers worried me. The $900+ price of the TTI's worried me even more. I went with the Hookers. I am glad. The tire clearance is not that bad. I have no pipes or collectors down there to add heat to my transmission and floorboards. I also have room to work on the transmission. Starter motor instilation is easy. I do not need insulation on the collectors or pipes to prevent my blanket from being melted. The more bends you have in the pipes makes them a little less efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back