Undercoating gun

-

kg340

Reaction score
Probably stupid question, but maybe someone on here knows. I bought an ABN undercoating gun to do the underside of my Duster, didn't come with a canister. Cannot seem to find any that fit, got a nice metal one from local paint store, neck to big. Everyone on internet says use Home depot spray bottle.....doesn't fit......Anybody have any suggestions??

I already have a whole gallon of undercoating, just need to find a bottle, the only ones the local paint stores sell do not fit this gun..... Guess I will send gun back, nothing seems to fit...

I already have a whole gallon of undercoating, just need to find a bottle, the only ones the local paint stores sell do not fit this gun..... Guess I will send gun back, nothing seems to fit...
Go back to the paint store and get a 3M gun or other manufacturer that will use their products. I've been out of the trade for a few years, but I remember
3M rocker schutz , basically for German car rockers panels, but they must have under coat as well. The can of product just screwed on the gun.

-
Back