Unknown Parts and/or Directions

-

philllyc

First time restoration guy
Reaction score
As some of you know it requires exhaustive research to find where things should go.
For example the last couple of weeks I had to search through posts, forums, books, internet, AMD, etc. To find simple solutions to my fuel, brake routing, installation of certain parts.
I suggest that any thing relating to these issues be consolidated into one location.
If the information needed resides in several location within different forums of the site
perhaps hyperlink to that data, however keeping the core of the searches within that NEW forum.
Attached are examples of what would be part of this NEW forum, with explanation
possible measurements.
I bring this up because this would be attractive to NEW people getting into the restoration.

Just a thought..

P.S. As a newbie this site was very helpful to me, I in-turn would like to help others

ebrake 2.jpg

20181021_082051.jpg

Random pics of underbody nudes to see where stuff goes? I always ogle at barn finds to determine where stuff really went on assembly day.

A forum that contains all necessary photo of sections of vehicle measurements possibly part numbers, sources
This site has the info it’s just spread out..
If I need a photo of the gas tank connection for a particular vehicle that info is at your fingertip. No need to hunt for the info
Similar to what all the vendors have
I.e. I type year make model what ever spec. Or pix, or Anything relevant is there.
I’m pretty sure there’s contributors (like myself) out there that have Lots of pertinent info about one car or another that would upload
The only reason why I bring it up is because I went crazy trying to find out where certain brackets went where the fuel lines
Must be mounted where the brake lines must be mounted with certain parts that we received from AMD They come with no instructions to get Installed
It’s just a thought

Random pics of underbody nudes to see where stuff goes? I always ogle at barn finds to determine where stuff really went on assembly day.

I watch vintage commercials , sales training and road tests... then pause to see factory details and options .

What you are looking for is in the FSM for whatever vehicle you want to build. Go to Mymopar & download it for free for reference purposes. Trying to put something that big & diverse on this site would be a nightmare because there are subtle differences between the different year models & manufacturers.

Last edited:
-
Back