-

dcl68

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Unusual photo

t1-430144-175_1000_15736_.jpg

Was hard to see the dog the taxi sign on the car got my attention. LOL

ya know when you're making jello, and you pour it into a vessel, it takes on the shape of whatever vessel you poured it into. But if you peel off that vessel, then that jello soon returns to it's former state.

ya know when you're making jello, and you pour it into a vessel, it takes on the shape of whatever vessel you poured it into. But if you peel off that vessel, then that jello soon returns to it's former state.
Yep I here ya AJ looks good in the box but when it's unwrapped gets kinda saggy.

It's like "false advertising", to the untrained mind. Nice to look at but I ain't buying it.
I think a lotta young men forget that the part of the woman you see, is only 1/4 of the woman, and probably the least important part. Of the four I mean,lol.
I figured out a long time ago,loving is a decision.
After I got past the lust of the flesh, I chose to love my wife. I had to; I made her a promise on our wedding day. So I have to,a promise is a promise. It follows then, that might as well enjoy it.I mean "for as long as you both shall live" is a long time. Then the kids came along and I chose to love those little strangers. Love is just doing for others, what you would have them do for you, but without the thought of what can I get out of this. It's the next step up from kindness.
But it's sure nice if she happens to also be shapely.
And even nicer if close in intellectual prowess.
And infinitely nicer if you are both on the same spiritual level.
Even yesterdays jello still tastes nice and smells nice, and when you slap it, it has a nice jiggle to it.

Last edited:
It's like "false advertising", to the untrained mind. Nice to look at but I ain't buying it.
I think a lotta young men forget that the part of the woman you see, is only 1/4 of the woman, and probably the least important part. Of the four I mean,lol.
I figured out a long time ago,loving is a decision.
After I got past the lust of the flesh, I chose to love my wife. I had to. I made her a promise on our wedding day. So If I have to,a promise is a promise. It follows then, that might as well enjoy it.I mean "for as long as you both shall live" is a long time. Then the kids came along and I chose to love those little strangers. Love is just doing for others, what you would have them do for you, but without the thought of what can I get out of this. It's the next step up from kindness.
But it's sure nice if she happens to also be shapely.
And even nicer if close in intellectual prowess.
And infinitely nicer if you are both on the same spiritual level.
Even yesterdays jello still tastes nice and smells nice, and when you slap it, it has a nice jiggle to it.
Been single for 14 years and still haven't slapped anything with a good jingle.

Guy is walking down the street, meets a man and his dog, the dog says "How ya doin?"

The guy was SO surprised he just had to stop the man and ask him about the dog. The man says, "I'll let the dog tell you"

So the dog launched into this diatribe about how many females he'd had, where he'd traveled, how he'd saved his master's life guarding the home, and on and on.

"MAN!!" said the guy. "Will you sell him?"

"SURE!!" said the man. "Twenty bucks and he's yours!!"

"I'll take him, but why so cheap?"

"Oh", said the man, "that dog's a great big liar. He hasn't done any of that stuff he claimed!!!"

I try to slap my wife's plump bottom several times a day just to watch the ripples. I mean feel the ripples. It's a ritual. It started in 1976. I slap her, and she calls me a pervert. I squeeze the jello, and I'm still a pervert. I cop a feel and I'm still a pervert. I steal a peek down her blouse, and you guessed it, I'm a pervert. This is going on for 43 years now, so, by now, I must be about the biggest pervert on the face of the Earth.

I try to slap my wife's plump bottom several times a day just to watch the ripples. I mean feel the ripples. It's a ritual. It started in 1976. I slap her, and she calls me a pervert. I squeeze the jello, and I'm still a pervert. I cop a feel and I'm still a pervert. I steal a peek down her blouse, and you guessed it, I'm a pervert. This is going on for 43 years now, so, by now, I must be about the biggest pervert on the face of the Earth.
At least your chasing 1 woman so you can be perverted as you want.
ME, I some day want to go to WALMART and climb on an electric shopping cart and chase the old ladies through the store and see how many I can fit in my shopping cart before the batteries go dead. LOL

At least your chasing 1 woman so you can be perverted as you want.
ME, I some day want to go to WALMART and climb on an electric shopping cart and chase the old ladies through the store and see how many I can fit in my shopping cart before the batteries go dead. LOL
Finally, someone sicker than me.

our age

Old men have seen a lotta things, and our imaginations are no less able.
And like the smell of flowers on a warm spring morning, the call of the jiggle is hard to refuse
True but the swinging from tree to tree kinda went out the window.

If I drop a dime now, it ain't worth it to me to try to pick it up anymore. Even if I'm alone...
I can still do chin-ups all day tho, ..... well at least two or three in a row. Hey wait, that was a couple of years ago, and I'm way stronger now. I better go try it again...........

If I drop a dime now, it ain't worth it to me to try to pick it up anymore. Even if I'm alone...
I can still do chin-ups all day tho, ..... well at least two or three in a row. Hey wait, that was a couple of years ago, and I'm way stronger now. I better go try it again...........
I can still bend over the government has me trained good, just paid my taxes.

Down is easy, it's the going back up, that often looks a lil clumsy, and hurts in the oddest places.
Ok so some of that I made up for comedic effect.
The truth is I chuck over 5000 pounds of garbage a week, and every bag gets picked up off the ground, often with two hands cuz the bags are so weak or the contents so heavy. From there every bag gets hoisted over my head and dropped into the trailer with sides taller than eye-level. After 3 to 4 hours of this, I get quite a sweat going, and you can often see me working in shirtsleeves in winter.
So if I make myself out to be a lil less than Superman at 66, it's only because I want to be kind to those less BLESSED than am I,lol.
Another truth is this; I get attacked by crap too, just like everybody else. The difference is I recognize the attacks for what they are, and use the Biblically prescribed methods to get rid of thatchit. And every Believer has access to the same prescription. It's not a secret! It's written in the Book for all to read. But you may never hear it from your pastor; go ask him why that is. God doesn't make His children sick. And not often does He make us well. He wrote the get-well method in His Word for all His children to appropriate for themselves. But if you never read the Book, well then, then you only have two tools in the belt, namely prayer and fasting. Lotsa people pray, few fast.
And the problem with prayer is, it has to go thru the second heaven, the domain of principalities, powers, and dark forces, and there are 1/3 of the innumerable heavenly host in that realm, doing everything in their power to either prevent your prayer from getting to the throne-room, or to prevent the answer from getting back to you.
But using the prescribed method can bring instant relief. At least it has for me; and I'm a nobody,for God is no respecter of persons; except I read the Rule-Book, written by the Master, for all His children to live out their allotted days, in health, the greatest Blessing of all.
Think about this; Abraham went up on the mountain to be with his ancestors. There was no feebleness in him, thou he was 120 years old.And there was no dimness in his eyesight. Think about a 120 year old great-great-grandfather going mountain climbing, wearing a toga and sandals, knowing he was never coming back down.........

Last edited:
our age

Old men have seen a lotta things, and our imaginations are no less able.
And like the smell of flowers on a warm spring morning, the call of the jiggle is hard to refuse

Speaking of flowers, the abundance of rain has made the honeysuckles go crazy this yr. , u can smell them about over the whole county, even where there aint any !

-
Back