Update of Tony Fields

-

WildCat

Reaction score
they let Tony go home last week from Columbus Hospital. Today he had appointment in Indy and they are admitting him

Know nothing else at this time

Prayers for Tony and his family

Sho nuff! Thanks for the update, WildCat.

Tony was to have heart cath today at 2 but his blood was too thin.

They changed his blood thinner and plan on testing next week.

They are sending him home tomorrow and will go tuesday to get test done.

Thanks for rhe update WC. I was wondering how Tony was doing.
Continued prayers Tony, hoping for good results for you.
I remember your generosity and thoughtfulness when Dad got his fastback.
Be good

anyone have an update on Tony? Still praying for his recovery. Hopefully he is on the mend

anyone heard an update on Tony?
I saw him and his cuda a couple weeks back at a gas station filling up, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him, he was gone by the time I got out of the store

thanks, I have been worried about him. Hopefully he is getting out enjoying the Cuda

I hope to see him this March in Indy! He better not go getting sick!
Thinking about him!

Well hell, if he's gassin up the Cuda, he caint be too bad off. You go Tony!

I saw him and his cuda a couple weeks back at a gas station filling up, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him, he was gone by the time I got out of the store

Are you sure it was Tony? I kind of doubt it was him...maybe a friend helping him out?

thanks, I have been worried about him. Hopefully he is getting out enjoying the Cuda

He's quite ill still & I'm worried too...:(

I hope to see him this March in Indy! He better not go getting sick!
Thinking about him!

Please keep Tony in your thoughts & prayers. His recent words to me were:

"I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy"

C, thanks for the update. I have been really worried about him and he is still in my prayers. Although I have never met him I can tell by his posts in the past what kind od person he is. Joe

Damn it. Hang in there Tony. You know you have the thoughts and prayers of many un-met friends behind you. Stay strong and get your wheels up in the air again.

Are you sure it was Tony? I kind of doubt it was him...maybe a friend helping him out?

It's possible it was a friend or relative, sure looked like him but its possible i mistook him. Theres only 1 black cuda around here and that's Tony's and I do know it had local plates as I seen them pulling out, plus the gas station was just down from his house. So I could be wrong but I hope I'm not.

However, if you all want to do a care package or something, I live just down from him and can make sure he gets it.

-
Back