Update on Curtis. AKA Waggin. Alive but needs help!

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I posted on the other thread but figured I should start fresh here.
I just got off the phone with Curtis (aka Waggin). He is pretty banged up from the boat accident. He isn't exactly sure what happened or what caused the accident. But he was test piloting a new air boat and hit a tree. Some other boaters that were nearby and happened to be a Police. Pulled Curtis out of the water and performed CPR on him and was able to revive him. They also attempted to revive Mary but were unsuccessful. Curtis said his ability to operate his computer are limited but he will try and get on it. He also said to give his phone number out to anyone that wants it so Message me if you want it and I'll send it to you.
Curtis is faced with having to come up with the funeral cost for Mary. So I'm asked him if I could get his Pay Pal address in case some of our members would like to help him out financially. His pay pal is towingby27@yahoo.com
Curtis said he needs to sell his 65 Valiant Wagon if anyone is interested to cover the bills he has endured.

Sent funds to Curtis
This is so thoughtful of you roy, I would not have thought to ask....Mary was my sweetheart from when I first moved to florida and we were reunited about a year or so ago I wish for her to have a nice service first 6500$ drives my waggin away, new front end, new front tires on cragars needs front end alighnment , now has Kelsey hayes disc brakes, tired 318 4bbl, 4 speed with pistol grip shifter car will need some body repair and paint, still looks decent has some bubbling spots I don't have recent pics

190352_10150097916327021_4063303_n.jpg

Hey Curtis. I'm really sorry about everything that has happened to you. It's one thing to get into an accident and hurt yourself, but it's a complete other thing too lose your best friend and girlfriend. I am thinking about you and praying for you buddy and I am still interested in your car.

Curtis. Sorry to hear this. Going away tonight. I don't do paypal is your address still the same I have that and will send you something.

Curtis has given tirelessly of himself as a moderator on this forum and helping people above and beyond the call of duty. If even half our active members would send a little something, we could cover the cost of Mary's service.

Get well Curtis. So sorry for your losses. Rob & Kitty

Curtis has given tirelessly of himself as a moderator on this forum and helping people above and beyond the call of duty. If even half our active members would send a little something, we could cover the cost of Mary's service.

Get well Curtis. So sorry for your losses. Rob & Kitty
AMEN!

Wasn't much but I sent what I could. Curtis & I have had difficulties in the past...but seeing this just breaks my heart...

Wasn't much but I sent what I could. Curtis & I have had difficulties in the past...but seeing this just breaks my heart...
How in the hell could some one disagree with simple facts? Curtis and I have had more than one problem in the past...I sent what I could...and seeing someone lose someone close to them is heart breaking...really wonder why I bother commenting on anything any more...

Hey Doug it could be a mistake. I use my phone and those buttons are close together ive done it myself before and changed/corrected it.
How in the hell could some one disagree with simple facts? Curtis and I have had more than one problem in the past...I sent what I could...and seeing someone lose someone close to them is heart breaking...really wonder why I bother commenting on anything any more...

It must be a mistake Doug!!!!

Prayers sent to mend your body and spirit. I would be honored to donate to the cause. Tmm

I asked this question already and one of our "technical editors" deleted it... WERE ALCOHOL OR DRUGS INVOLVED?

-
Back