** UPDATE*** the dart rims/tires are on.. :)

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
all painted.. new tires are in the basement. hope to get the tires mounted this coming Wednesday.. :) can't wait to get the ugly *** rally wheels off the car..

DSC_0087.jpg

the books mixture for FK5 was no where close. he had to custom tint it to get it close to the proper color..

here is how close he got the paint. i think its damn close. thats original paint on that gas cap. looks even closer in person.. once tires are on you won't see any difference.

DSC_0090.jpg

what it looks like now

DSC_0004.jpg

should look like its old self only with a better stance and 15" wheels and tires now..

IMG_1851.jpg

I would say so Joe :cheers: That color looks perfect :glasses7: Mine will be gold to match my body color and do the same when my new rear end and front disk go on :) I am 360 bound :burnout:

the tires i got are black wall on both sides so i don't have a choice..lol

i originally like the white letters when we first got the car. always thought that was a good look. then last year we had a blow out and i had to stick another rear set of tires i had laying around on it and put them black side out. after looking at it i thought the black walls looked more tough. kinda a just business look i guess.. really like that look and jamie agreed so thats what its getting now..

Love the steelies. To me ,the ralleyes are overdone(J.M.O.).

15x7 rim with 4.5 backspace. if i could do it again i'd get 4.75 backspace. plenty of room under there.

tires are 225/60-15

here is what i looked like when jamie first bought it.. looked nice but sat a little too high for my taste.

IMG_1856.jpg

here is what it looked like after i lowered it back to stockish height and installed a large bolt pattern 8 3/4 rear along with large bolt pattern disc brakes up front. man i hate the rally wheels...

DSC_0001.jpg

new wheels and tires installed. looks so much better. looks like it should look to me..

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

-
Back