Reaction score
212404169.jpg

212404163.jpg

212404158.jpg

212404154.jpg

212404147.jpg

212404140.jpg

212404132.jpg

Mopower71, myself and my friend Lyle are doing it at his place. Once in awhile another friend, Andy who is a welder and fabricator stops by to help. As for cost, I don't know yet. The rear four link section cost $1200 with rod ends, shocks and springs. Wheel tubs $80, narrowing the rear end we did ourselves and then took it to race shop that has the jig and had them weld the ends on, $50. $110 to have my axles cut and resplined plus $75 for new bearings. The 10 point bar was $240. The wheels I scored for $500 and the tires are just for mock up. Still way more to go though.

OldVart, yeah it does feel good, now to start on the front end.

EvilScamp, trade for what? :)

Thanks all for the compliments, it's a lot of work but I think it will be worth it.

Whats with the 10.00 on the window? Was that already on there? Weird..

When can i get the duster pic for my sig?

Steve

scamp73 said:
Whats with the 10.00 on the window? Was that already on there? Weird..

When can i get the duster pic for my sig?

Steve

Lyle put that on there.

You can have the pic when ever you want.

BTW Fitzpatrick called and said your heads are cracked. You'll need to find some other ones.

Guitar By The Size Of Those Monster Rear Tires -looks Like You Could Help The City Roll Asphault -by The Way Guitar Thanks For All Of The Previous Advise On My W2 Experimental Race Heads I Sent Them To Indy And They Are Porting And Polishing On The Cnc And Building Them It Only Cost Me $5000.00 Lol

Guitar Jones said:
Hmm, it would cost you though. :)

Nevermind!:blackeye:
Consider yourself an official member of the S.S.O.S. :burnout:
You will have to come to the meeting to learn the secret handshake,and the new member brings the beer!

EvilScamp said:
Nevermind!:blackeye:
Consider yourself an official member of the S.S.O.S. :burnout:
You will have to come to the meeting to learn the secret handshake,and the new member brings the beer!

Consider it done. :snakeman:

I need to get a new sig pic though.

That look's downright nasty!! Awesome job! What size are thise rear meats I like them? What kind if clearance is required for tires of that size? Keep the pictures coming I need the inspiration right now =P~

They are 14.5 x 32 Mickey's with about an inch of clearance to the quarter panel. That's what we were shooting for because I think the cars with the tires tucked way in look silly. There'll be at least 2 inches of clearance around the outside of the tire for growth.

wow nice work, but you know it would be really cool if you tubbed that thing..LOL

awesome work

-RPM

-
Back