Uploading pics?

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble uploading pics today? Not able to upload any here today but FBBO is Ok.

yea, but my issue seems to be resizing them smaller. How do you do that manually?? I'm not real computer savy, so anyone who can help would be greatly appricated.

I tried to upload a pic off my computer today and it "failed".

I had posted this picture on here before so I found it by using "search"..... saved it to my computer and then uploaded to FABO. It didn't fail that time.

Same here tried to upload a profile pic, deleted the old one then resized the new one to the recommendations and it says everything is saved but the pic just won't show up.

I select the pics I want and the hit upload.Then it just turns into a white blank screen and will do nothing.I have had no trouble on FBBO.

Is it possible you're out of allotted pic space? Maybe try and delete a few of your old ones.....Just thinking out loud here

Wow still can't upload pics

OK ..... try this.... down size your pics BEFORE you upload them.

I uploaded a picture and it was to large.... it stated that "upload has failed" BUT after I downsized the pic it uploaded fine.

The "manage attachments" USED to tell you that the image was to large but it doesn't do that now. It would be nice that it did that way you know that it is to large.

Let me know what happens.

My problem is I just don't know enough.I tried photobucket but how to you get the pice from there to here.I am computer stupid....lol I have had no trouble with FBBO this last week.

Thanks,Jim

My problem is I just don't know enough.I tried photobucket but how to you get the pice from there to here.I am computer stupid....lol I have had no trouble with FBBO this last week.

Thanks,Jim

After you click "manage attachments" you will see sections where you click "browse" go down and where you see "Upload File from a URL" you copy and paste the attachment link from photobucket there... then click "upload"

I don't even use the service here. I use a website called Photobucket Tinypic gone now.Doesn't exist.Taken over by photobucket.

Works fine

After you click "manage attachments" you will see sections where you click "browse" go down and where you see "Upload File from a URL" you copy and paste the attachment link from photobucket there... then click "upload"

Hmm having the same issue,can't upload a pic.But using an iMac with Safari browser,which just slams shut and I'm not logging in.Wonder if I just put the pics on icloud and shared from there if it would work?

Hmm having the same issue,can't upload a pic.But using an iMac with Safari browser,which just slams shut and I'm not logging in.Wonder if I just put the pics on icloud and shared from there if it would work?

I think I just uploaded a pic , but it took two posts to do it .
THis jumpinn aroud piece of s--- makes me violent !

I think I just uploaded a pic , but it took two posts to do it .
THis jumpinn aroud piece of s--- makes me violent !
Me Too!!! I downscaled my pic to 60 kb and NOPE . STILL WON'T LOAD . THIS IS SOME STUPID ****.

So can anyone tell me what the image size limit is here? Photobucket is total crap,free account allows you to post only links to pics now.

Huh,tried another free pic hosting sight,same results.Can only post a link.

-
Back