Upper vent wing pivots

-

moparfanatic56

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum for this but does anyone know if the upper vent wing pivots are the same for an A body and a B body. I can find them for a B body but not an A body. I really only need the grommets or seals (whatever they are called) that goes through the hole in the vent glass, is there a source for those out there anywhere, I have looked but not having any luck. Thanks for any info.

following... i need some of those grommets also....Rich

Browse the plumbing department of a good hardware store for tap and valve seals. I've found some in the past that did the trick.

I kinda guessed on that but they will not sell the grommets separately.
Did you come up with anything on this? I bought some supposed NOS upper pivots with gaskets and tried to install them last night. The pivots are wrong and they came with 4 inner gaskets. I can reuse my original pivots but I need to figure something out for the outer gaskets that fit into the glass.

Did you come up with anything on this? I bought some supposed NOS upper pivots with gaskets and tried to install them last night. The pivots are wrong and they came with 4 inner gaskets. I can reuse my original pivots but I need to figure something out for the outer gaskets that fit into the glass.

I used these and a short piece of vacuum hose:

Seals Vent Window Pivot 67-72 A Body & 66-70 B Body

-
Back