US car tool???

-

MoparRicci

Reaction score
Does anyone know if USCTmotorsports is going out of business? I ordered a mini tub kit back in July and now I can't get ahold of anyone over there. At this point, I would just like to get my money back and I will fab up my own.

Does anyone know if USCTmotorsports is going out of business? I ordered a mini tub kit back in July and now I can't get ahold of anyone over there. At this point, I would just like to get my money back and I will fab up my own.

FB page indicates they were at Carlisle....so doesn't appear that they are shutting down.

Definitely not going out of business, but deliveries have been backlogged.

I believe this was put in the shop and tool forum because it says tool . But this company sells automotive parts not tools. Do all the moderators have a automotive mopar background? LOL

I ordered from them ....took 7 weeks to get because of supply chain issues, but I was able to contact them on the phone, and my parts arrived a couple weeks ago. Everything's on back order.
They sure make quality products!

Jeff

I ordered from them ....took 7 weeks to get because of supply chain issues, but I was able to contact them on the phone, and my parts arrived a couple weeks ago. Everything's on back order.
They sure make quality products!

Jeff
Glad to know I need frame ties . I better order them today the car is coming in in a couple weeks

Glad to know I need frame ties . I better order them today the car is coming in in a couple weeks
Yup...I ordered a bunch of stuff including sub-frame connectors. ...
They're open for business, just this stupid covid BS is screwing up EVERYONE. ....but I did receive it all..

Jeff

-
Back