Not open for further replies.

gagembassett

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm in the market for a used hydraulic roller cam for a small block. I did order a custom grind camshaft from Racer Brown back in October but Jim Dowell the man that grinds the cams went to the hospital and I'm assuming I won't be getting the cam anytime soon. I need to start assembling my 318 so I can test fit it in the car. The cheaper the better.

Maybe call and check to see if he's back. It might be that he can't get any blanks to make one out of. I called Lunati to get a hydraulic roller they offer, and the dude just laughed! I bought a small block hydraulic roller from Bullet Cams a month or so ago, and they had to grind it on a Magnum short nosed blank. I just bought a snout extension from Hughes to be able to use a mechanical fuel pump. It took 6 weeks from when my machinist placed the order with Bullet until it showed up at his shop. Everybody is having supply chain issues, so be prepared! Good luck.

I have this used cam available for $80
Mopar Purple cam 1136
Avg. Dur 268/272
dur @ .050 228/231
Lift .450/.455
center line 110
Rpm 1500 - 5800
upload_2022-1-20_12-54-41.jpeg

upload_2022-1-20_12-55-31.jpeg

upload_2022-1-20_12-55-58.jpeg

I'm in the market for a used hydraulic roller cam for a small block. I did order a custom grind camshaft from Racer Brown back in October but Jim Dowell the man that grinds the cams went to the hospital and I'm assuming I won't be getting the cam anytime soon. I need to start assembling my 318 so I can test fit it in the car. The cheaper the better.

How much Cam you looking for? I have a Hydraulic Roller sitting on the shelf that I might be willing to part with but it is a pretty stout Cam.

It is a Bullet Custom Grind.
Dur at .050 - 236/246
Lobe Lift - .3750/.3750
Dur @ .006 - 292/302
Gross Valve Lift - .563/.563
109.5 centerline

Would be willing to sell with Cam and Hyd/Roller Lifters but it may not fall under "Cheaper the better" as I paid $600 for all used. Would be looking to get at least that back out of it.

Only has a few passes on it. The guy I bought it from had a twin Turbo Small Block and then went with a Hellcrate so parted out the twin turbo motor. Just been sitting on a shelf since I bought it.

2022-01-24_12-14-33.jpg

Thanatos 340 your inbox is full. If the OP is not interested in your cam and lifters I am interested. Located in Michigan.

Thanks Jim

Thanatos 340 your inbox is full. If the OP is not interested in your cam and lifters I am interested. Located in Michigan.

Thanks Jim
It's out of my price range. I was quoted 450 for my cam from Racer Brown, just need a cheap used to get me so it's all yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back