Using PVC Conduit boxes for switches and relays

-

oldskool979

Reaction score
After installing a variation of Trailbeast's A500 control system for OD and LU, I wanted to clean up the look of the engine compartment on my Shelby Dakota. Ended up using various size PVC boxes to hide the pressure switches, relays and vacuum switches. Also modified one to hide all of the relays on the inner fender liner. Thought some of you might like the results.
DSC00502.JPG
DSC00503.JPG
DSC00504.JPG
DSC00506.JPG
DSC00508.JPG
DSC00507.JPG

That's pretty cool, man! Nice idea! But let me just say..........anybody come on here talkin bout "my Shelby Dakota, blah blah blah....." can just .......well .........you know. LMAO. We're all jealous. You got some pictures of it?

That's pretty cool, man! Nice idea! But let me just say..........anybody come on here talkin bout "my Shelby Dakota, blah blah blah....." can just .......well .........you know. LMAO. We're all jealous. You got some pictures of it?
Its been a 9 year driving restomod. Pulled it out of a North Carolina snowdrift in 2010 and drove it back to Cumming GA. Running orig 318 rebuilt with procomp heads, comp roller cam, FiTech, A-500, 3.91SG. Engine dyno'd @ 347hp/358f#. Just putting it back together after custom fitting a new Cold Case rad. I'll put up some pics this week after I get it back together.

-
Back