-
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Contact seller
This rim has been run on a balancer and is straight.Some pitting along the lip area.Will clean up and be a very good piece,once blasted and restored..I will not chase dates,part#s or penta star logo or an other kind of info on this rim to make the sale..I am pricing this to sell for a nicely restored car or restoration project..Not a trailer queen.These are harder to find then 8.75 A body rearend now a days.$55.I have 2 others with more pitting for lesser money.I will require a business address to ship this item.Its heavy

DSC06730.JPG

DSC06731.JPG

DSC06736.JPG

I will box it and drop it off at shipping company once you have paid for it..Give you the companys phone #,they take credit cards and you pay to the penny what shipping will be.I cant judge shipping on it.

US postal money order, no other form of payment..Ron Johnson 340 West Surry Rd,Keene NH 03431.I have another email on this after yours from another site.Please pay promptly.I will box it same day I get your funds.You need to give me your name and address and a phone # so I can call you to give you the shipping company #.Without that I cant drop it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back