Status
Not open for further replies.

BobW

Curmudgeon At Large
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 4 hubcaps that came on my '64 Valiant. Good driver quality stainless. Some slight nicks & indentations. No large dents, reflection in pics look like dents, but they are not dented.
I have 14" wheels, as noted in the next post by Manuel they may fit 15's as well. The inside diameter of the rolled lip that snaps over the 3 protrusions on the wheel measures 8 5/8".
$100 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail from Central Florida
Paypal F&F works.

VHC1.jpg

VHC2.jpg

VHC3.jpg

VHC4.jpg

VHC5.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same caps that came off a 66 that are now on my trailer with 15" wheels, you might be limiting your market.

I have the same caps that came off a 66 that are now on my trailer with 15" wheels, you might be limiting your market.
Thanks Manuel. :thankyou: I changed the title and added the inside diameter to the post. I guess most of the plain steel wheel hubs would have the same dimensions in the center.

So I sold these on FB to a bloke from Australia. I gave him a link to this site, maybe he'll show up.
He has a few mopars and shared some pics, wish we had a Ute here!
Z5AdGufJvnoZA55-YmQWeDODs4pKW2_7eLs8jPKL2ml3ZvGp-fJb0u38v0K&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.jpg

nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=f79d6e&_nc_ohc=5sMpjKIR2h4AX9EhmCQ&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.jpg

nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=f79d6e&_nc_ohc=VnNoDifiZToAX_0RUt2&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.jpg

nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=f79d6e&_nc_ohc=kr8wB0nlwCsAX9XAVTC&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back