Vanishing board members?

-

hosehead

Reaction score
So I thought I was pretty close to buying a motor from a member here that lives in my area and the guy has suddenly disappeared. We had a couple of nice pm's here on the board and two phone calls that made me think I'd be buying his motor this weekend. I've now sent two pms and made 3 phone calls over the last week or so. I was just wondering what you guys thought? I don't want to seem like a stalker or anything. I was the only one interested in his motor here and cant find it anywhere for sale locally. I am almost wondering if the guy is okay??? I guess I'll just let it go, but I was wondering what you guys thought about etiquette here. If its sold, no big deal. Just wondering.....why do people do this?????:lol:

Could be any number of reasons, this time of the year he could be taking in the sun in Aruba, or the like, and try him again in a couple weeks.

Could be any number of reasons, this time of the year he could be taking in the sun in Aruba, or the like, and try him again in a couple weeks.

Yeah, thats why I was saying I hope he's okay. We had loose plans for me to come to his place this weekend. Strange. I guess this is one of those, "patience is a virtue" type situations......

Until he shows up one call and tells you he sold it last night.....Holidays are hectic for sure. Good luck

-
Back