Vanishing Point Diecast

-

Hemioutlaw

Make America Great Again!
Reaction score
Was out tooling around with the Ol' lady today and passed an estate sale sign at an old house, anyway we stopped and dude had this on the shelf not really for sale but I thought it was cool and talked him outta it.
It had never been outta the package and was covered with dust, I admittedly know nothing about this stuff and probably stepped on my meat but it's my 1st.

Attachments

• 2014-09-27 15.42.28.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 515
That is really cool, would love to have one of those. One of the best Mopar movies, and therefore, one of the coolest Mopars, ever!

I scored one of these for just a few bucks off ebay last week, just got it today. It's sweet. Just another addition to my recent model buying rampage.

So whats up? Mine is made by Ertl. says produced for Stephens preformance. Its all together and in a lot smaller box. sq# 3688129019. What does that make mine? Also bought 2 movie stills, 4 t shirts, 2 vhs movies, 1 is unopened

So whats up? Mine is made by Ertl. says produced for Stephens preformance. Its all together and in a lot smaller box. sq# 3688129019. What does that make mine? Also bought 2 movie stills, 4 t shirts, 2 vhs movies, 1 is unopened

...don't miss the - fine - music:

Attachments

• R-5202038-1387326759-4463.jpeg.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 298
I purchased this same die cast several years ago from WallyMart for $13.00. I ended up building it and putting it back in the box. I also have one with the Kowalski figure. They are both Revell.

I purchased this same die cast several years ago from WallyMart for $13.00. I ended up building it and putting it back in the box. I also have one with the Kowalski figure. They are both Revell.

Would be neat to mount it air borne about to hit two D9`s setting in front of it.

-
Back