Ventura Meet up?

-

nerftheherd

Reaction score
Didnt know if any of the socal guys in the Ventura County area would be interested in meeting up someplace? Maybe Surf Brewery or one of the spots downtown Ventura? Social Tap? Be nice to grab some food, adult beverage and meet some of y'all.

Tomorrow (Saturday) @ Oldies Speed Shop on Telephone around 9am.

BTW, think that I passed you (not in the Valiant) on the 126 earlier this evening.

Aw, I missed this post, but would be interested in a meet up (any and all Mopars welcome) I don'tthink I have ever been to Oldies, but if thats the spot, i will try to make the next one for sure...
Def. might have been me. Was either on the way to golf or cruise night...

Supposedly a weekly deal, so they could be there this coming as well.

Talked to the guys at Oldie's about a week ago and they plan to hold the Sat morning gigs thru at least the end of summer.

I'm interested in getting together, there is a couple others here in Ventura too. I will subscribe to this thread for updates.

Ian

So is there gonna be a meet up this Saturday? The lady is going wine tasting and I would love to finally get to head out to this...

Only time that I was there I got there about 9:30 and all of the good spots were already taken.

So long as there is some peeps there I am hoping to show... gotta get some mopar networking...
If this is all types of cars, maybe we can make an A body/ all Mopar only meet up someplace... I was thinking that the new Flight 126 Cafe (Cafe 126's sister cafe) in Santa Paula might work... They have ample parking and have not heard anything negative about the food.

I was just thinking SP since that way any of the Filmore / Piru folks could head out... Truth be told I would be down for any where in the Ventura area as well... That would allow for some of the SB folks to have a little bit less of a drive...
Tomorrow I am hoping to hit up the Oldies... Maybe some of the other A body peeps can meet and discuss if they head out there as well.

-
Back