Very likely the LAST boat ride of the year

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
The wx has been predicting a temp drop. It was bangin on 80 today, and the average high for this time of years is more like 60. I had been planning on going today/ tomorrow, but yesterday my back was sore, and I said "no." But this morning I felt better, and "hit it." I knew I better test fire the 35 so I got the plastic garbage can and sure nuff the needle was stuck. Had to remove the fuel lines and blow air pressure into the carb hose to break it loose. THEN the phake phucking Merc (made in China by Ju Zhitting eu or somebody WOULD NOT PUMP water. I finally remembered I had this little 'rude and sure enough it runs fine. I was only out for about an hour but we had fun

IMG_1743cs.JPG

IMG_1739s.JPG

IMG_1735s.JPG

IMG_1731s.JPG

IMG_1729s.JPG

You have several weeks left for boating.
We are in for above average temps this fall.
Temps in the mid 60's to low 70's, great boating weather.
Probably won't see any sticking snow until mid December.

It just doesn't get any better than the beautiful pic you posted.

Mon-Tues predicted 77 --76 high so not bad. But I need to get "on" the Cummins project, and I am racing weather. I want to AT LEAST get the cab back on before "the rains" and cold get here. The 5 speed in is the middle of apart / conversion

I spent most of the day yesterday screwing with trying to get the 3-4 synchro hub off and finally got it off, ruined the stop ring and MAYBE ruined the hub, so ordered new ones

Enjoy that weather while you can. We are at 42 degrees right now with a high of 56 but that's my kind of weather. Time to hit the woods and fill the freezer soon.

-
Back