Vintage Mopar tech manual stash score.

-

RiskyDave

Reaction score
After driving the Scamp to work yesterday, my shop foreman professed his former love of all things Mopar and bestowed this haul of technical knowledge as well As a sweet Holley jet kit on me for 40 bucks! Can’t complain.

image.jpg

Read, understand and learn that book by Dr. Jacobs. I spent time on the phone with him a ways back. He is stupid smart but doesn’t speak over your head. He was an excellent guy to talk shop with.

That book is super cool.

Read, understand and learn that book by Dr. Jacobs. I spent time on the phone with him a ways back. He is stupid smart but doesn’t speak over your head. He was an excellent guy to talk shop with.

That book is super cool.
I’ve been told that. I’m excited to dig into this stuff for sure. I’d like to think I halfway know my way around under the hood but I can always learn. And having stuff like his book is awesome because you just can’t find that kind of stuff anymore.

That book is super cool.
still have my copy, good stuff

That book is super cool.

I have that book too. Lots of good info in it.

That book is super cool.
What book is that?

That book is super cool.
What book is that?

What book is that?
“The Dr’s guide to optimizing your ignition” haven’t cracked my copy open yet. Started with the A engine book. But supposedly it’s the last word in electronic ignition as we know it in our cars. Or so I’m told.

It is an ignition book by the then company owner and inventor Dr. Jacobs of Jacobs ignitions. It is packed with information but not just ignition. Skip reading this book is a mistake IMO.

-
Back