Not open for further replies.

halfafish

Damn those rabbits, and their holes!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Contact seller
My Dart came with a vinyl roof but I am not going to replace it. I'm going to weld up the holes and paint the roof with the body color. I have the four pieces of chrome trim that go on the rear deck for sale. They are in need of a good bath, but I don't see any serious surface issues with them. I would call them moderate driver quality, as they will need some massaging to fit properly. There are some bends to them that need to be straightened out and I suspect when done they will not be perfect. I think they will show a little bit where the kink is, no matter how well they are reshaped.

I have done this type of repair several times with chrome trim and I find working slowly with lots of test fits and tapping the trim with a wood dowel on top of a rubber mat is very effective.

I do not have any of the attaching clips for the trim. Also, I do not have the two little pieces that go on the A pillars up front. I've been through the car and all the extra parts pretty thoroughly, if the A pillar parts show up later on I will send them to the buyer.

Asking $40 plus the ride from 98604. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Here is how the trim lays out on the car.

DSCN0348.JPG

DSCN0349.JPG

Here is the trim laid out flat.

DSCN0367[1].JPG

These two are showing the most bent pieces of the trim, they should be more straight than this.
DSCN0368[1].JPG

DSCN0369[1].JPG

My fingers are on the two of the biggest bends, shown above.

DSCN0370[1].JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back