Virus Warning @ Big Block Dart

-

70Duster440

Reaction score
Never had issues here but I just went to bigblockdart.com and got this warning (first ever)... probably an embedded ad.

Attachments

• malwareBBD.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 187
my security won't let me visit bigblockdart. there most be some threat it is blocking.
don't know what

Report: 01-02-2013, 05:14:36 GMT (7 secs ago)
Domain: bigblockdart.com (Virus Scanner) (Network Tools) (Website Availability)
IP Address: 67.228.42.2 (Scan with IPVoid)
Detections 1/30 (3.33%)
Status DETECTED

Just FYI folks, there is a copycat Google Chrome site out there and it will "JACK" your computer. I had this problem and now Chrome doesn't work worth a fiddler's damn.

Its the internet, If you surf any page you run the risk of a virus. Keep your computer up to date.

everyone should uninstall java if you dont absolutely have to have it. 99% of the web infections are based on java now, and the hackers are releasing new hacks the same day that oracle releases java patches... this means that the hackers are among their beta testers as well.....

at work we have removed java from all of the computers... not everyone can tell when to click and when not to. we only have about 2 out of the 70 people that have to have it for a specific program they use.

better safe than sorry....

just go to your control panel add/remove programs and uninstall all copies of java

-
Back