W2 Porting Templates !!!

-
I believe they were discontinued long ago .
I have a set that I bought in 95 .

UOTE="mbaird, post: 1972945690, member: 1900"]I believe they were discontinued long ago .
I have a set that I bought in 95 .[/QUOTE]

U selling ?

I tested a set of econo w2 heads that were Template ported. They peaked 273 @.600 220's@.400. Just kinda meh.
Low numbers were soft. I did a lil touching at the top of the ssr and they went 291...by .700 .. lol... I told the guy I could fix them some...the turn needed real work down to it...but he thought he heard enough to go try it himself at home. Lol dummy never seen him again, got a text about him selling his **** and if I was interested.
Templates are worth 15-20cfm on all those heads. They don't really address much but keep you in the safe zone.
Most people can't control a grinder either..lol

I tested a set of econo w2 heads that were Template ported. They peaked 273 @.600 220's@.400. Just kinda meh.
Low numbers were soft. I did a lil touching at the top of the ssr and they went 291...by .700 .. lol... I told the guy I could fix them some...the turn needed real work down to it...but he thought he heard enough to go try it himself at home. Lol dummy never seen him again, got a text about him selling his **** and if I was interested.
Templates are worth 15-20cfm on all those heads. They don't really address much but keep you in the safe zone.
Ten 4
U nailed it they provide a safe alternative !
Thank you

Yep... Mine came out to 275 using the templates. They are a good guide for a novice . Keeps you from totally f*+cking them up.

I found a set of bigblock templates while I was looking for the W2s. Dont even remember getting them... anyone ever use them and get the ports flowed ?

-
Back