Waco, special on TV

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I'm watching the Waco special on the Branch Davidians . I just amazes me how people can become so brain washed as to buy into such BS! David Karesh was a mad man!

Yes he was......and while I don't agree with the ultimate outcome, he had to be stopped somehow.

It's hard to believe how grown people would follow him so blindly. His NEW Doctrine he came out with in late 80's that forbid Husbands and wives from being together, EVER! And most bought into it.

It's hard to believe how grown people would follow him so blindly. His NEW Doctrine he came out with in late 80's that forbid Husbands and wives from being together, EVER! And most bought into it.

Yes, but it did not forbid any of the wives from being with him. Dumbasses. I guess one could say it was thinnin the gene pool but I think that's a little harsh with women and children involved.

The only true victims were the children, they were doing what their parents and a mad man was telling them to do. I do agree there was a better way to capture Karesh, like at one of the gun shows he attended or anywhere away from Mt Carmel.

WACO=WE AINT COMMIN OUT!
I watched the whole thing in tv.I had been hit head in and was home recovering and watched the whole thing when it happened.The Clinton's screwed that up and killed some children.

WACO=WE AINT COMMIN OUT!
I watched the whole thing in tv.I had been hit head in and was home recovering and watched the whole thing when it happened.The Clinton's screwed that up and killed some children.
FBI=Fine, Burn Inside...............

One of the Branch Davidians that escaped after the fire started, testified that the Davidians poured gasoline inside and it was lit on Karesh's order. Also 9 adults escaped the fire, not one of the POS thought to grab one of the 23 kids that expired in the fire. But one of them thought enough to grab his dog on the way out!

One of the Branch Davidians that escaped after the fire started, testified that the Davidians poured gasoline inside and it was lit on Karesh's order. Also 9 adults escaped the fire, not one of the POS thought to grab one of the 23 kids that expired in the fire. But one of them thought enough to grab his dog on the way out!
Gee, I wonder who could've been responsible for cornering a Madman and forcing His psychotic hand, maybe the Feds with guns and tanks?????
Another obscene black mark on the Country's thugocratic BATF with that irresponsible act. They had ample & frequent opportunities to take that jackass into custody
outside of the compound, He wasn't just "holed up" or "barricaded" all those years, they wanted to put on a show & it turned into a clusterf#*k.
As far as can one believe people follow these idiots, really? History is only littered with examples, Jim Jones anyone??

This was also the time when Janet Reno said that if you stored food, weapons, ammunition and supplies you were a threat to the country.

This was also the time when Janet Reno said that if you stored food, weapons, ammunition and supplies you were a threat to the country.

Enough blame to go around for sure but if you follow dangerous nuts, terrible things can happen.. Oh yeah, our >technical editor < should check better, don't believe Reno ever said that.

Last edited:
Manson family, and you can pretty much count every Scientology follower too.

bf08b5bb7ab5828b95b0323bb5e06432--head-cheese-manson.jpg

WACO=WE AINT COMMIN OUT!
As well as ruby ridge

-
Back