WALL HANGERS FOR MY NEW SHOP

-

Frodee

Off center a bit
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
hey guys this old honey comb radiator I salvaged off an old 36 volt generator put some lights and tires on it and hung the old heavy crusty critter on my garage wall. I have no imagination and would like to make it look better than it does now. Anybody got an idea How to make it look better..
0305181305.jpg

Hey Fred , I would make the head lights functional , wire some led bulbs in there, otherwise it looks good !

Hey Fred , I would make the head lights functional , wire some led bulbs in there, otherwise it looks good !
yea I thought about making the head lights work and that's a good idea led takes less power and I could leave them on without a big electric bill. Thanks

MAYBE CUT A BIG PAIR OF SLICKS IN HALF (FRONT TO REAR) AND PUT THEM IN A LITTLE HIGHER ON THE3 WAL THAN THAN THE FRONT ONES ??

MAYBE CUT A BIG PAIR OF SLICKS IN HALF (FRONT TO REAR) AND PUT THEM IN A LITTLE HIGHER ON THE3 WAL THAN THAN THE FRONT ONES ??
that's a good Idea it would look like a rat rod. I can use go cart tires to match the size of the radiator.

We keep suggesting stuff, and u might have to put some heavy backing behind the wall !! LOL
yea Bob I think your right it's at the 10 foot mark on the wall and already weighs around 60 lbs and you can't see it in the pic but the fan blade and pulley is in there too.

I was wondering how long before it would be drivable??

Treblig
It should be soon Treblig I think the only problem now is how to launch it off the wall and I need an old timer to teach me to crank it over

I like it. No imagination you say? I disagree. Want an idea for the tractor?

Add zoomie headers. And behind me the zoomies, more tire tread. Just a long flat up and down. It will look like a tall tire behind the zoomies.
Hey! Maybe, if your brave, you’ll can figure out a way for them to shoot fire! LMAO!

I like it. No imagination you say? I disagree. Want an idea for the tractor?

Add zoomie headers. And behind me the zoomies, more tire tread. Just a long flat up and down. It will look like a tall tire behind the zoomies.
Hey! Maybe, if your brave, you’ll can figure out a way for them to shoot fire! LMAO!
yea Rumblefish I'm thinking about the fire idea it might be a bad idea but still would be fun. besides I got insurance soooo what the hell

You guys are great, sure wish you all were my neighbor.

Red LED light out of the Zoomies !
yea sounds good.I got red led lights out of a newer suv tail light. Got a tire that was on my scamp when I bought it gonna go cut it up and hang it up on the wall and see how it looks

yea sounds good.I got red led lights out of a newer suv tail light. Got a tire that was on my scamp when I bought it gonna go cut it up and hang it up on the wall and see how it looks
ok guys got the tire cut in half. Wow I gotta tell you uniroyal makes a good tire that was a hard tire to cut up with a rusty hack saw. trying to figure out how to mount it on the wall now be back soon

-
Back