Want to be the Fastest Street car in town ?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tensec340

The LEGEND
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z5/thelegendTim/1969 Dart/

THIS IS A STREET CAR,NOT RACE CAR.........IT IS JUST AS FAST AS A RACE CAR THOUGH !!!

440 stroked to 498 Indy 440-1 heads with major port work,flow 498 ....Intake has major port work also
950's at 140 with only a 1.45 60' time !! Put slicks on this car and use trans brake you will go 9 flat !!

I'm trying to sell my street car(way to fast for a street car for me) Have it listed at 23 grand FIRM trade value Much Higher( Will TRADE for a NICE street car,prefer pre 40's hot rod but will look at all)
street legal, 1969 Dart that runs 9.38's off trans brake,950's on foot brake On MOTOR ONLY with STREET tires and Bone STOCK Suspension!!!!!!!

right off the trailer with way to much air still in the tires !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdvaSvqo0qA&feature=channel_page

3.17 seconds into video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-c-iC4lYEs&feature=channel_page

498 with INDY 440-1's heads(major work done),TD full bearing rockers,720 lift mec roller cam,
bg dominator,INDY Intake, all MSD
JW 727 w/ Brake . . dynamic 3800 9"
new driveshaft with 1350 ends on both,new Yokes, built proof 8 3/4 Strange spool, M/W Billet caps,Moser axles, 456 pro gears, green bearings,5/8 long studs.
all new front end, willwood disk brakes and master in front, full interior,8 cage, M/T 325x60 ET Street radials in back.
fuel cell ,all #12 lines, Magna Fuell 500 pump and filter and regulator
Completely re wired, with relays and panel. One wire alternator

Original paint NO Body work ever ! Full Interior front and back !
never seen rain or snow since it's 2nd year of life !!! was a track only car from 1970 to 2002 then i restored it back to street car.
Lots more goodies on this car !!
Make An offer,who knows it might make you a Legend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Tim

Whats compression does the motor have?
An
Does it run on pump fuel?

Thats one very tough car buddy.!

i love this car! but if you dont mind me asking, why are you selling it? looking to downsize performance wise or just need the money in these times? good luck with the sale, whoever buys will be getting one BADDDD ride

13 1/2 -1 No pump gas (I cruise the streets on sunoco 110,race on c-14)
Mshred, thats why !LOL
looking for a more street friendly car..
Dont get me wrong,I can drive all day long and this NEVER goes over 180* but my pocket gets real empty real fast !!!

13 1/2 -1 No pump gas (I cruise the streets on sunoco 110,race on c-14)
Mshred, thats why !LOL
looking for a more street friendly car..
Dont get me wrong,I can drive all day long and this NEVER goes over 180* but my pocket gets real empty real fast !!!

Shiitttttt lol.
I bet your pockets get empty real fast!

Ever thought about dropping the comp to low 11's
an just driving it on the street on pump gas an enjoy it?

Shiitttttt lol.
Ever thought about dropping the comp to low 11's
an just driving it on the street on pump gas an enjoy it?
Yes but this car is know as what it is, I can't bring myself to slowing her down,would rather see her go faster !!!!!!!

Tim

holy crap that thing is an animal! Big block mopar power baby! good luck with the sale and good luck finding something that will give you just as much fun...could be a hard find lol

This is one of those cases where being broke keeps me from becoming deceased (street bikes fall into this area as well). That's a lot of car for the money and will sell as soon as the right person sees it.

I hope it finds a good home. 8)

Don't think I can say I have been in a faster street car unless it was blown.
I also don't scare that easy.

I just went out to the 1/4 mile track for test & tune, and in street form without much boost (5 lbs and pump gas) ran a 10.34 at 132 lifting just before the lights. I did a terrible 1.5 60' time, as I didn't get a chance to tweak the 4 link, and didn't really warm the tires. (these M/T ET streets cost too much to wreck them. As soon as I had thrown in a new set of plugs, we got rained out. I'll change the upper pulley, and get some VP in the cell if you want to come up. Rob knows where I live.

100_5005.JPG

Nice car but I'm curious how you a) don't get kicked off the track and b) let back in.

That roll bar is not legal for anything faster than 10 flat. In fact, the side bars aren't even legal for anything if you read the NHRA rule book.

Must have some knucklehead tech guys back there...

Nice car but I'm curious how you a) don't get kicked off the track and b) let back in.

That roll bar is not legal for anything faster than 10 flat. In fact, the side bars aren't even legal for anything if you read the NHRA rule book.

Must have some knucklehead tech guys back there...
Never go an a regular day unless I just go play and run those slow 10 second times,,,,,ummmm Like YOU !! :bootysha: LOL No disrespect meant..

I rent the track atleast 2 times a year and get in on atleast 2 more other rentals......
And If you want to try me street tire/street tire you can run any pulley you want, just make it worth my time please..........:cheers:

Oh by the way,if I ran a 4 link this thing would go in the 8's !!
Rob knows where I live also, so we can meet 1/2 way.........

I'll tell you,everbody says Mopar peolple think they have gold with there asking prices,But there the only ones offering good deals to me (just not the right one yet) These pre 40's Hot Rod guys are freakin crazy with what they think they have and what they want for them !!!

I'd trade my gold anytime! Oh ya,if I had any.Cool dart.

I like that car. She IS quick no doubt no doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back