-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemisedan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
4:11 is a bit steep of gear for the street, so I am looking for either, a 3:23 3rd member for my 69 Valiant, or a 3:23 gear set, and I’ll go from scratch. I have a 742 housing that I bought a couple of years ago. Sorry about posting this in the wanted column, couldn’t find this yesterday. I’ve been away from FABO for a while.

I have a couple of 8 3/4 3.23 chunks. I know one is a 489 housing not for sure about the other one

4:11 is a bit steep of gear for the street, so I am looking for either, a 3:23 3rd member for my 69 Valiant, or a 3:23 gear set, and I’ll go from scratch. I have a 742 housing that I bought a couple of years ago. Sorry about posting this in the wanted column, couldn’t find this yesterday. I’ve been away from FABO for a while.
I have a very nice set of true Mopar 3:23 gears - used, good pattern. Came out of my 489 case.
$95 and they are yours
Edit: I will even throw in a set spider gears and clutch's

Last edited:
Ive got a nice 3.23 set if needed. PM me if interested.

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back