[WANTED] wanted Cragar S/S small bolt 15 inch skinnies

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried going this route but it was a bust. I found a couple of sets of the SBP 4.5 X 15 SS wheels but the plating was tired or pitted. Cragar still makes the SBP 4.5 X 15 SS wheels but they wait until they can make a significant run and that wait can be forever.

My Hemi clone will be a part-time street car so I installed a set of SSBC front discs with the BBP (5 X 4.5) rotors. Problem solved and it'll stop quicker too.

Good luck in your search.

Thanks for the help
These are not for the Hemi car, Those cars are large pattern. Looking for my Duster

Dave,

I have two suggestions;

(1) Have you contacted Cragar directly and asked how long it's going to be before they make a production run of the SBP wheel centers?

(2) This is taking the long route but you could contact a brake rotor supplier and purchase a "green" rotor, have it machined to meet your needs (BBP) and fit it with wheel studs yourself. Most of the rotor suppliers in North America buy their cast rotors from offshore and machine them in-house.

Just trying to help.

sscuda

Dave,

I have two suggestions;

(1) Have you contacted Cragar directly and asked how long it's going to be before they make a production run of the SBP wheel centers?

(2) This is taking the long route but you could contact a brake rotor supplier and purchase a "green" rotor, have it machined to meet your needs (BBP) and fit it with wheel studs yourself. Most of the rotor suppliers in North America buy their cast rotors from offshore and machine them in-house.

Just trying to help.

sscuda

Yes I did contact Cragar. They are not doing custom ones at this time, hopefully soon.
I did do a set of rotors But I have 4 cars with small bolt I like to switch up the wheel and tire combo
Thanks sscuda

I would take a set

I had called cragar a couple of yrs ago for custom small bolt skinnies and was told they cant do it, the parts don't jive, no go.
Ended up getting skinny large bolt fronts and custom backspace large bolt 15x7 rears

I had called cragar a couple of yrs ago for custom small bolt skinnies and was told they cant do it, the parts don't jive, no go.
Ended up getting skinny large bolt fronts and custom backspace large bolt 15x7 rears
Thats a bummer to hear, lets see what they say maybe things have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back