Not open for further replies.

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Contact seller
Any one have a 1988 w150 30 gallon gas tank sending unit/pump assy? I just need the electrical part of the assy that is plastic and holds both units.

?action=dlattach;attach=512354;image.jpg

I have some new parts that were left over when a local Dodge dealer went out of business in the late 90's. I'll look through what I have and get back to you tomorrow

The part I desperately need is the part te wiring fron the car plugs into the sender cannister my pins are rotted, takes a large rubber plug to mate with it.
Thanks a bunch!
Ray

My apologies for forgetting you Ray. My truck broke down and that distracted me. I'm writing a note to make sure and look first thing in the morning

No rush have a car on my lift right now anyhow before I bring it in, of course it has 30 gallons of fuel in it also!:mob:

Ray I looked and didn't find any that looks like yours but I might have another solution as long as the main part of the plastic isn't too brittle but I'd have to see it better to say if I could help. I'm a ham operator and electronics tech and have rebuilt/replaced many items like this before. It may or may not not look factory when I'm done but it'll work just as long if not longer than it did from the factory. If that interests you post a couple pics of the both sides of the plug and I'll let you know what I think

I am a ex USAF avionics guy I am just about ready to put a Amphenol bulkhead connecter in there and be done with it. I use the truck not a showpiece. Really appreciate you looking for it.
Ray

Nothing, its a one year only thing!

I was at the shop I took my Duster to. They work on trucks. They have a vendor that sells additional gas tanks like one to replace where the spare tire goes, another one in the bed of a truck, still another that fits inbetween the fender and the bed. I will do my best to remember to get the number or a business card, or a url for you. I go by there tomorrow.

The one I meed goes between the fender and frame and is a 30 gallon. 18988 30 gallon efi unit.
thanks Bob

The one I meed goes between the fender and frame and is a 30 gallon. 18988 30 gallon efi unit.
thanks Bob

Hey Ray,

It doesn't "say" w150 1988 in here, but there may be a custom tank that they make that might work. Please check out their site and call them if necessary. They should be able to help.

TITAN Fuel Tanks

Bob I am ready to put a bulkhead electrical fitting in it just need it to work.

Bob I am ready to put a bulkhead electrical fitting in it just need it to work.

Best of luck that it works!!!

I'm getting my 408 installed at the beginning of the new year!! Woo HOOO... They are doing all the prep work now. I just finished painting the headers this afternoon and they came out great!

Glad to hear you found one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back