-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I recently purchased a 67 Dart with a good bottom section for the rear seat, but the back section is not correct and does not fit. I'm not sure what all years fit, so if anyone could tell me that would be wonderful. I would prefer something with a ribbed inlay pattern to match the picture below, but I will probably have to recover the whole seat anyway to match interior, so it may not be a problem. If anyone knows what the pattern of the bottom seat is called or what model of car (basic, 270, GT, etc.) it came out of that information would also be appreciated.

Rear Bottom.jpg

I would like one to match the pattern if I can find one, but I would probably take something else if I had to. What I intend to do is change the ribbed section color to match the front seats (gray buckets out of a Viper), so I like the smaller inlay for a two tone look.

Have a top and bottom out of a 70 dart,if you dont find something.black

I am told they will fit 67-73 have never tried.If you are not in a great hurry i can pull the seat out of my 67 and try the 70. will be this weekend.Sorry

That would be cool if you don't mind. Someone said they had a seat out of a 70 Dart they would sell me, so if that works I can look into it.

I have a good complete rear seat I removed from a 67 dart. It has been recovered in the wrong material, but is correct to the car. I think 67-73 is all the same. I know I put one from a 71 into a 68 several years back. Anyway, let me know if I can help. I am in SW Missouri.

I recently purchased a 67 Dart with a good bottom section for the rear seat, but the back section is not correct and does not fit. I'm not sure what all years fit, so if anyone could tell me that would be wonderful. I would prefer something with a ribbed inlay pattern to match the picture below, but I will probably have to recover the whole seat anyway to match interior, so it may not be a problem. If anyone knows what the pattern of the bottom seat is called or what model of car (basic, 270, GT, etc.) it came out of that information would also be appreciated.

I have a good matching rear seat out of my Dart, let me take pics if you want it. I am in Belmont, California

I've got a green upper back out of a 70. the seat area is goo, but it's split at the top. Located in Savannah, GA or can deliver to Carlisle for free. Could also explore shipping.
$25 is what it'll go for at the show.
70seatback.jpg

70seatback1.jpg

In talks with Wilbanks now, he's close enough that I would be able to pick it up myself. I'll let you other guys know if it falls through.

Just picked up a back seat today, thanks again Bobby and everyone else that gave me offers. The car looks so much better now without stuff missing =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back