Was A/C ever an option on 340 six Pack cars?

-
The reason I'm asking is. I have a 1967 Barracuda Fastback that currently has a 360 with a 6 pack cam, and the original owner installed Classic Air A/C. I'm building a 360 / 410 Stroker motor and I'm debating whether its worth it to adapt the A/C to the new engine or pull it out. I've seen one pic of a 70 Challenger on line a small block six pack car with A/C. Not looking for originality, looking for functionality.

Then why even ask? Just slap AC on it and be cool man. lol

The reason I'm asking is. I have a 1967 Barracuda Fastback that currently has a 360 with a 6 pack cam, and the original owner installed Classic Air A/C. I'm building a 360 / 410 Stroker motor and I'm debating whether its worth it to adapt the A/C to the new engine or pull it out. I've seen one pic of a 70 Challenger on line a small block six pack car with A/C. Not looking for originality, looking for functionality.
I am confused. A 6 pack cam doesn't have anything to do with air conditioning.

I'm asking because I'd would like to know.. Is that allowed?

Well sure. Nobody ever said it wasn't. All I am saying is, if you don't care about originality, what's the point? Just do it like you want to and no worries. AC is a nice option on anything.

Those decisions back then were made for marketing and production reasons. Even though a 340 6 pack may not have ever had AC, you can build yours with AC. Just make sure you have the cooling system upgraded to match all the performance upgrades.

FABO member '6pk2goDemon' has AC on a 6 pack small block powered Demon.
There's people that have ac on 6 pack engines. The op asked
"Was A/C ever an option on 340 six Pack cars?" and the question was answered.

Allowed? By who? The Mopar Nazis ?
Apparently, you pay money to be a Gold Member but receive condescending remarks from the staff. I ask questions because I don’t know. I look for advice and recommendations, not demeaning replies. I will not be renewing my membership. These kind of replies I can get anywhere for free.

You know if you ask stupid questions, well you know the rest. You have not ask a sensible question yet.

Apparently, you pay money to be a Gold Member but receive condescending remarks from the staff. I ask questions because I don’t know. I look for advice and recommendations, not demeaning replies. I will not be renewing my membership. These kind of replies I can get anywhere for free.

Nobody was smartass or snarkey to you. Pull your big girl panties up, blow your nose and carry on. You asked a question and it got answered. We're not here to make sure your *** is wiped and your little feelins don't get hurt. If you cannot stand some light ribbing among Mopar comrades, maybe you need to stay in bed every morning.

-
Back