way to go cincinnati bengals

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
so glad to see andy ried and his arrogant cocky team out of the playoffs..

340670_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=sG_iTgMZ-94AX-P_A7e&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

WH8lT4wCodtz9fkxfep7Y4MqlU49QZyvGbT3glXioeIGzhxxuIWKY&tn=AAnU4DlwvAksUJGW&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

892755_n.png?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=mvJO_WFGyNsAX_35VX6&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.png

604884_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=knl8PkqYIioAX8DeDpX&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

I'm looking forward to a Bengal/9er rematch.
I like Burrow and want to see him take the team from the bottom to the top, he's just about there in 2 seasons.

Can't see this chart real good but it don't look like they ever been to one

View attachment 1715861830
Bengals have been to the Super Bowl twice.
1st time in 1981, 2nd in 1988. Lost both times.
The Browns, Lions, Jags, and Texans are the only teams to never make it.
I'm a Bengals fan and this has been a looooong time coming!
WHO DEY!

Bengals have been to the Super Bowl twice.
1st time in 1981, 2nd in 1988. Lost both times.
The Browns, Lions, Jags, and Texans are the only teams to never make it.
I'm a Bengals fan and this has been a looooong time coming!
WHO DEY!
Thanks!I don't watch anymore.if I say why the commies with delete it

Was looking for something to watch that was sports related, couldn't find anything. I had rearranged the can goods in the kitchen by size, contents, and date, washed all the dirty clothes, ironed all of them (and i mean ALL) sorted them by size, color, and location, removed all contents of the dresser, dusted and rearranged it all, a boring day and afternoon.
Then I found out the pro football playoffs were coming on, after not watching a single pro football game for two years, i gave in. I turn it on and what do i see? "END RACISM" on the back of the helmet! CLICK, NOW I'm outside at night with a flashlight picking up fallen sweet gum balls, and a lot happier.

I didn't even watch it and don't get into football and I'm still glad they won. LOL

I'm happy for Joe Burrow, JaMarr Chase and the rest of the team, but Joe Mixon's still a *****. I wish he wasn't on an NFL team. Burrow's played his *** off all year.

From a Seahawks fan, congratulations Bengals.
What a game, what a win & how sweet to hand the cheifs a loss at home.
Patrick maholms brother, lol. You just got less famous....NERD!

Hahahahaha to the Chiefs for the bonehead close to the first half. Mahomes with the dumb play of the year.

I sent a Chiefs fan this after it happened "Gonna beat great if that stupid choice cost them 3 points and the game at the end." Welp end of game and instead of a FG to win it, you get to head to OT. LMAO Hope the idgits that run the show enjoy the early vacation. I'm amazed at the outright knucklehead play calling and time management in these games.

Then the Lambs... Another stupid horrible throw by "Stiff"ord picked off in the EZ. Rams leave anywhere from 6-14 first half points on the field with poor play. Then with a 2nd and 1, they get some dumb playcalling rolling to end up short on 4th and 1 to turn it over on downs. "Stiff"ord launches another prayer deep and is lucky the safety has hands of stone. Lambs get lucky and move on. If SF had a real QB and not Go Flop Some Mo, they run the lambs out of the building.

If the Rams pass rush can do something similar to what the ravens did to Cincy's OL, the rams will win. Gonna be Chase vs Ramsey outside.

Was looking for something to watch that was sports related, couldn't find anything. I had rearranged the can goods in the kitchen by size, contents, and date, washed all the dirty clothes, ironed all of them (and i mean ALL) sorted them by size, color, and location, removed all contents of the dresser, dusted and rearranged it all, a boring day and afternoon.
Then I found out the pro football playoffs were coming on, after not watching a single pro football game for two years, i gave in. I turn it on and what do i see? "END RACISM" on the back of the helmet! CLICK, NOW I'm outside at night with a flashlight picking up fallen sweet gum balls, and a lot happier.
Yeah that end racism stuff is over the top lies, it takes 1 second to look around at the unity among all different colored people. (Facts)
Not looking to upset anyone, just it's not necessary.

Hahahahaha to the Chiefs for the bonehead close to the first half. Mahomes with the dumb play of the year.

I sent a Chiefs fan this after it happened "Gonna beat great if that stupid choice cost them 3 points and the game at the end." Welp end of game and instead of a FG to win it, you get to head to OT. LMAO Hope the idgits that run the show enjoy the early vacation. I'm amazed at the outright knucklehead play calling and time management in these games.

Then the Lambs... Another stupid horrible throw by "Stiff"ord picked off in the EZ. Rams leave anywhere from 6-14 first half points on the field with poor play. Then with a 2nd and 1, they get some dumb playcalling rolling to end up short on 4th and 1 to turn it over on downs. "Stiff"ord launches another prayer deep and is lucky the safety has hands of stone. Lambs get lucky and move on. If SF had a real QB and not Go Flop Some Mo, they run the lambs out of the building.

If the Rams pass rush can do something similar to what the ravens did to Cincy's OL, the rams will win. Gonna be Chase vs Ramsey outside.
Ramsey, lord have mercy he was trying to fight the kicker, what a loser

Rams left points on the board for sure, but it didn't bite them in the end. Matt Gay's leg is a definite liability. If the Rams play a full 60 mins of clean football, the Superbowl is theirs to lose.

I’ve been a Reds fan since the days of The Big Red Machine. So I’m 100% behind the Bengals. They will maul the Rams. Third times the charm. Kim

-
Back