We got 10 days! To Save a Members house!

-

Eric_S68

Reaction score
Dear Members of FABO, I call upon you tonight for Donations. We have raised and Given Memike a car. Were raising money to save Adams car. I ask you, to save A members HOUSE. I need $2200 in donations to save this member in the next 10 days. I can't reveal who it is (for the moment) Only, because he is too proud too ask for it and I think he deserves it. Donate the $, I will donate the last $200 if yall get to $2000. My problem is I dont have a paypal account. Or anyway to collect the funds QUICKLY been a last minute thought. I'dd add more tommorow

PM me some info please.....I will try to help

I have exactly 48.69 left in my paypal(car stuff fund) all to this cause and I have stated Id put 500$ to the shriners car build if my demon sells...now I've upped it 500$ to shriners scamp build and 500$ to this very important cause and an additional 100$ to the save adam's dart fund 6000$ and you will get the most rust free car I have ever owned and I will get my roof fixed please pm for more infohttp://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=65252

The member should post and ask for help.....JMO

If you need help w/ something here on FABO, don't be shy.......post it

Well,
You'all got me now!!
I am presuming this is for me from the $$$$ amount. I just do not know what to say. You know, Since I have been disabled I have had so many good people help me out with so much ........ The friend that stops by on his only day off to help me on my cars, The friend that payed to hook up a phone and Inet for me, The other friends that have been helping me with my other bills & meds. I dunno what to say at this point but I love you all. I will also be keeping a list and paying all back when I finally get on SSD or sell some cars.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: FOR SALE
1965 Dodge Dart Wagon slant 6, auto, air (not working). Needs work, some rust. cool lookin' Rat Rod though. $2000.00 OBO Pics at:
http://s518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/7071dartgtreg/1965 Dart Wagon/

1974 Dodge Dart Police Sedan. slant 6, auto, air (not working), Scottsdale, AZ police car. Lots of dings and a few good dents. NO RUST of any magnitude! Seems to have been detectives or transport car... no roof lights ever. $1500.00 OBO Pics at:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=368086#post368086

awwwe man,this ain' t for you........were tryin to raise some dough to put eric on pink's all out!!!you wern't supposed to be readin this! shuck's we can't get away with nuthin on here anymore!!!!Oh well Bruce you caught us................it was his idea! :grommit:anywho.....demon is still for sale and as said I got 500$ for the cause if the car sells and 500$ for the shriners scamp build and 100$ towards the save adam's dart fund and get my roof fixed 6000$ for one helluva nice demon its in the car's for sale section[http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=63755quote=7071DartGTReg;563431]Well,
You'all got me now!!
I am presuming this is for me from the $$$$ amount. I just do not know what to say. You know, Since I have been disabled I have had so many good people help me out with so much ........ The friend that stops by on his only day off to help me on my cars, The friend that payed to hook up a phone and Inet for me, The other friends that have been helping me with my other bills & meds. I dunno what to say at this point but I love you all. I will also be keeping a list and paying all back when I finally get on SSD or sell some cars.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: FOR SALE
1965 Dodge Dart Wagon slant 6, auto, air (not working). Needs work, some rust. cool lookin' Rat Rod though. $2000.00 OBO Pics at:
http://s518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/7071dartgtreg/1965 Dart Wagon/

1974 Dodge Dart Police Sedan. slant 6, auto, air (not working), Scottsdale, AZ police car. Lots of dings and a few good dents. NO RUST of any magnitude! Seems to have been detectives or transport car... no roof lights ever. $1500.00 OBO Pics at:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=368086#post368086[/quote]

Bruce, I can pass some of my good fortune to you. Do you have a PayPal account?

Lets get some contact information on this thread quick, times-a-wastin'. Paypal would be good, but an address to send a M.O. would be good too. Fall in troops, theres a man down here that needs our help!!! Geof

I'll go find his paypal address...I got it somewhere???
Lets get some contact information on this thread quick, times-a-wastin'. Paypal would be good, but an address to send a M.O. would be good too. Fall in troops, theres a man down here that needs our help!!! Geof

I am completely stumped at the generosity, compassion and genuine concern for other, I have lived, but a short life and in that time I never thought I would live long enough to see such a selfless acts as I have seen here.......you all are truly special people.............

What'd we do????this is the norm for this place :cheers: his paypal address is bbpaypal@budbill.net and snailmail is bruce budbill jr.
202 calhoun st.
fort valley ga.
31030 post here what you send so we can keep track of it and make this happen!!!!!
I am completely stumped at the generosity, compassion and genuine concern for other, I have lived, but a short life and in that time I never thought I would live long enough to see such a selfless acts as I have seen here.......you all are truly special people.............

Bruce, $20 money order sent. Sorry I can't do more. Please consider it a gift not a loan. Hope your disability comes thru soon.

It just a rare thing in today's society......
What'd we do????this is the norm for this place :cheers: his paypal address is bbpaypal@budbill.net and snailmail is bruce budbill jr.
202 calhoun st.
fort valley ga.
31030 post here what you send so we can keep track of it and make this happen!!!!!

I know that I have been blest here at this great site, And enjoying my life on the hill with Victoria, But I live from month to month and have ran out of cash that I don't use for bill's.
But I do have a jar here that I know has almost $20 dolors in it and when my wife gets home I will turn it into a pay pall money.
I live on very little and enjoy fishing and hunting here on the hill and not have to drive to get fresh meat to eat, I stay home and hope for a better day tomorrow.
I wish I was a rich man when it comes to having money, But I am the richest man in the world to have so many friends everywhere.
I am what I am me, memike that enjoys the simple things in life.
I wish there was more I can do to help Bruce out :angry7: But I just can't.
My prayers that each member jumps in here with even just $1 dollar each.
That would take cars of Bruce's situation

DSCF0054.jpg

Well, I logged into paypal to send a 1.00 as that is all I could afford, found that I still had 18.00 in my account and so I sent 10.00 to Bruce....

Bruce hangs out in that chat room alot. If you have ever been in there you know the he is a very knowledgeable guy. He is always giving advice and one of the best interchange guys Ive meet on here. Im in for 20 bucks. I will send today. I got his paypal address posted below. Very good memeber be a shame to lose a good member like him.

bbpaypal@budbill.net

$20 on its way to the paypal account.
Glad to be able to contribute for a good cause.
Where there´s a will there´s a hope

$200 comin Snail mail! Had $0 in the Paypal account. My car can wait for it's hood scoop, I'd rather see Bruce with a roof over his head.:-D

That puts us @ about $315 as I count it.

Thank You everyone who has donated!

IF, your wondering how this got started.... Waggin mentioned it to me, And I had just read, Memikes and Adam's Threads earlier in the week. So, the light bulb instantly went off in my head. Waggin was going to do it, but we wanted to try and surprize Bruce. 10 min later a post was born :cheers:

Now I heard some good stories in my time but this is a whopper if ever I seen one! you said you wanted to start up a thread for helpin people in need and we was swappin ideas and that other guy mentioned bruce so don't even blame it on meeee! I think it was hemizach????lil' bugg got a big heart!45$ on way via paypal!good idea Zach!!!! and Eric!!!
$200 comin Snail mail! Had $0 in the Paypal account. My car can wait for it's hood scoop, I'd rather see Bruce with a roof over his head.:-D

That puts us @ about $315 as I count it.

Thank You everyone who has donated!

IF, your wondering how this got started.... Waggin mentioned it to me, And I had just read, Memikes and Adam's Threads earlier in the week. So, the light bulb instantly went off in my head. Waggin was going to do it, but we wanted to try and surprize Bruce. 10 min later a post was born :cheers:

-
Back