We got 10 days! To Save a Members house!

-
Now I heard some good stories in my time but this is a whopper if ever I seen one! you said you wanted to start up a thread for helpin people in need and we was swappin ideas and that other guy mentioned bruce so don't even blame it on meeee! I think it was hemizach????lil' bugg got a big heart!45$ on way via paypal!good idea Zach!!!! and Eric!!!

I'd like to take credit for the idea but I didnt say anything about it. I didn't even know about the situation until Bruce told me in chat after this thread was made. All I knew is that Bruce had a bad day. SO as I said, I'd like to take credit but I can't. I did let Bruce know that if I had a job and some money to spare then I would throw money his way in a heartbeat though. He's a good guy and deserves the help.

Bruce, when you see this. We were talking about this last night, and it's your turn to get something back my friend.

Curtis, I think the Jig's up my friend. I'm running out of people to blame the creation of a good idea on!

I'd like to take credit for the idea but I didnt say anything about it. I didn't even know about the situation until Bruce told me in chat after this thread was made. All I knew is that Bruce had a bad day. SO as I said, I'd like to take credit but I can't. I did let Bruce know that if I had a job and some money to spare then I would throw money his way in a heartbeat though. He's a good guy and deserves the help.

Bruce, when you see this. We were talking about this last night, and it's your turn to get something back my friend.

I have been sittin' here trying to figure out how to respond to all this. All I can think of right now is "Thank You all". I may come up with something else later though..... I am still in kinda a state of shock over it all.

Later,
Bruce B.

As soon as I find your snail mail address (and I am sure there is one here somewhere) Bruce, I will get something in the mail to you. Hang in there.

$ 50.00 sent ,Hope it helps .
Thanks to the great people here at fabo for letting Me be a part of someting good .:toothy10:

I,m back to working 10hr. shifts,so I,ve sent $20 Can..Hoping some other Canadian members can match me?We,ve all been there once before!!Hope this helps!

I've only been a member for a few days, but I've been blessed and will send out my donation tomorrow to paypal. Best of luck with everything and I hope it helps you get back on track.

Chris

I have been sittin' here trying to figure out how to respond to all this. All I can think of right now is "Thank You all". I may come up with something else later though..... I am still in kinda a state of shock over it all.

Later,
Bruce B.

Bruce, I know the feeling and Thanks You is all I could come up with myself. I found the best thing to do is find away to help another in need. :cheers:

Well my jar had $20 in it :cheers: You know my wife tried to keep my change jar :toothy10: I have it back and ready to fill it up again " I get the jar she said" :toothy7: Not 8)
She sent it to your pay pall Bruce just a couple minutes ago
Gods speed my friend, I wish I could do more.8)

theres 10,000 members on here to blame it on..ain't like someone burned down the house breakin into the cookie jar.............:grommit:I'm a dawg..totally incapable of operating a computer......or rational thought......so it's your babeee!!!
Curtis, I think the Jig's up my friend. I'm running out of people to blame the creation of a good idea on!

Cudagirl and cosgig are in for $50.00, we just sent out a M.O. saturday morning!! Checked the paypal account but it only had $9.08, not enough to even stamp the letter. We are praying that this can be done in the allotted time, and with members like the good folks here at FABO, it can!!! You all are the best family out there and we are proud to be included!!! We hope for the best for you Bruce!!! Geof and Nella

Add $50 from me, just sent through PayPal. Came close to losing my house not long ago but I got lucky so it's time to pay it forward.

100 from me bruce. actually was going to send 50 and went back to type you a message and it sent 50 more i sincerely hope it makes a difference for you.

been there myself
goodluck

Funny how things work... I sent $30 to Adam, then yesterday got a check in the mail from my doctors office for $30 from an amount I had overpaid (last year!) Yeah... that never happens... Looks like this where it was suppose to go to me. $30 sent paypal (gift, no payback needed) 8)

Godspeed on the disability help also.. it is a crime that that system is so stacked against the people who need it to survive. My step brother passed away in April from his debilitating illness - while still try to prove he was sick enough to need the help...

come on the rest of you people reach down in your wallets and find a moldy old benjamin / franklin / jackson / lincoln / even a washington lets keep this thing going.

god speed and good luck my friend you will be in my families prayers as well.

duke :)

-
Back